Immigration Bureau gets ready for tourists making most of new long-stay visa

snoop1130

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Once again you just seem to Amaze me with your change.  Have you been checked, it is not like you to dis your so loved Thailand.  Can someone please call a medic, I think Steven has fallen and he can not get up...... 

Why did you put a capital A in amaze.  My comment is as stated, I find it hard to believe they think tourists will flood in based on the COVID restriction required.  Get it right will ya '  ..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Why did you put a capital A in amaze.  My comment is as stated, I find it hard to believe they think tourists will flood in based on the COVID restriction required.  Get it right will ya '  ..... 

You did capitalize Amazing, so I just utilized the same style for Amaze.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Amazing

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Stop the presses, This just in:  Immigration to hire 100's of thousands of new immigration officers to deal with the extremely large numbers of new tourists set to arrive next month for 9 months.  Film at 11

Corrie @ 7 .. Porridge playbacks @ 8 .

Thx. TV Mucho.

• Like 1

No it is not the start of a new sentence, as you have no periods (.) to denote the end of a complete sentence.  Using .... is not a proper or correct end for a sentence. See your post which I have copied and pasted below:

"I really can't believe they think that tourists are going to come flooding in ....   lol

Amazing laughable Thailand ....."

• Haha 1