Chances of Brexit deal fading every day, EU Commission chief says

snoop1130

42 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Theres zero chance of any Brexit deal because of the simple reason Cummings and his junior assistant Johnson dont want one in the first place

We are going no deal make no mistake and the catastrophic brexit fiasco will be duly complete

Sadly, you are so right !

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

<snip>

They could not follow other leading Brexiteers, who organised their finances much better after 2021, when all got the idea, it might go wrong.

Be fair. 

Some prominent Brexiteers, like Rees-Mogg, organised their investments in case Brexit went tits up back in 2018!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Vogie you cant expect remainers to vote for any form of Brexit. Even Brino as you like to call it.

This is because they want to remain in the EU.

Staying in the EU is a known value. We know what it means.

You Brexiteers voted to leave without the terms and conditions being defined. Hence the absolute shambles which has followed.

I dont blame you Vogie. You voted for what you thought was best for the country.

The people I blame are those who lied to you about what Brexit would look like when we eventually left.

Johnson, Gove, Farage and Cummins to name but a few.

If you cannot honour a democratic referendum that is entirely up to you and your conscience, ignore democracy at your peril, but don't cry about it when you do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

We will continue to buy them because we cant make the stuff ourselves.

The UK imports 40% of its food. Are you suddenly going to be able to get that domestically? 

Now these increased prices on stuff we really cant do without are going to cause inflation. Coupled with a shrinking economy.

the "shrinking economy " is a by product of the corona pandemic and is worldwide,not just because the uks leaving europe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bannork said:

No, no. I want another referendum. No deal is owned by the Brexiteers. 

Vote to rejoin Jan 1st 2021. Forget all the nonsense since 2016. Apologize profusely to the EU for wasted time and money. Forgive us for we know not what we've done, we were too stupid to realize a simple yes/ no referendum question was no way to decide future relations with our closest neighbours and economic powerhouse.

You want another referendum, you didn't even vote in the first one.????????????????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

If you cannot honour a democratic referendum that is entirely up to you and your conscience, ignore democracy at your peril, but don't cry about it when you do.

The referendum was only advisory and was full of promises which can now be seen to be a tissue of lies 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kingdong said:

the "shrinking economy " is a by product of the corona pandemic and is worldwide,not just because the uks leaving europe.

We are facing both the corona virus AND Brexit.

Look at the stock exchange. It is starting to tick back up but watch what happens when no deal is finalised. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

No, no. I want another referendum. No deal is owned by the Brexiteers. 

Vote to rejoin Jan 1st 2021. Forget all the nonsense since 2016. Apologize profusely to the EU for wasted time and money. Forgive us for we know not what we've done, we were too stupid to realize a simple yes/ no referendum question was no way to decide future relations with our closest neighbours and economic powerhouse.

heres a better idea,give scotland its independence,let them join the eu and be subject to their domination,they will be able to contribute greatly to the migrant crisis as they,ve got lots of space up there to"shoulder their resonsibilty "and take on a lot of migrants to help out the eu.natrually this will mean a hard border with england but there you go.

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

A democratic referendum based on lies.

If people had know then what they know now Brexit would never have happened.

If the leave campaign had been honest with people and said "Probably end up with no deal and a hard border in Ireland and the troubles restarted" then very few would have voted for it.

If they had said "Yeah will probably mean the break up of the UK along with a collapsing economy and inflation" then even less would have voted for it.

The remain side tried to tell you guys about this but it was drowned out by meaningless slogans and soundbites.

• Like 1

heres a better idea,give scotland its independence,let them join the eu and be subject to their domination,they will be able to contribute greatly to the migrant crisis as they,ve got lots of space up there to"shoulder their resonsibilty "and take on a lot of migrants to help out the eu.natrually this will mean a hard border with england but there you go.

Hold on. Brexit is all about immigration? I was assured by many (possibly even yourself) that it was never about immigration.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

We are facing both the corona virus AND Brexit.

Look at the stock exchange. It is starting to tick back up but watch what happens when no deal is finalised. 

yes the shiny arsed spivs who are the "stock exchange "are sure to take advantage of the situation and line their pockets at britains expense initially,still short term pain for long term gain.

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

A democratic referendum based on lies.

If people had know then what they know now Brexit would never have happened.

If the leave campaign had been honest with people and said "Probably end up with no deal and a hard border in Ireland and the troubles restarted" then very few would have voted for it.

If they had said "Yeah will probably mean the break up of the UK along with a collapsing economy and inflation" then even less would have voted for it.

The remain side tried to tell you guys about this but it was drowned out by meaningless slogans and soundbites.

Shudda voted for Mays deal, shunt ya.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Hold on. Brexit is all about immigration? I was assured by many (possibly even yourself) that it was never about immigration.

theres a big differance between controlled immigration and economic migration as well you know,still the race card comes up trumps again.

yeah i voided my bowels 5 minutes ago and didn,t know wether to stick a flag in it so it could apply to join the eu or pull the chain.

Should have kept it to spread on your allotment. 

Going to have to make up that 40% deficit in food supply somehow.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Yes leave won. Which is why we are in the difficulties we now find ourselves. 

Now heres the ironic thing Vogie. Scottish independence is what I want. Now if I had wanted to further that at the cost of the people of England it would have made sense to vote for Brexit. After all Brexit has been the best recruiting agent I could have ever wished for. Support for it is soaring.

But I didnt vote for it because I dont want to see the UK/England harmed. 

We are where we are today because a remainer parliament have been procastinating for 3 years.

Scottish indy is for another thread.

You don't want to see the UK/England harmed, no thought for the Welsh then, and others. 

You are still the one that is responsible for your own actions or even lack of them, and is the reason where we are today, time to take some responsibility rookie.

Edited by vogie
  • Like 2