Barbados says it will remove Queen as head of state

snoop1130

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

Although does your royal family not actually contribute to society? That is the problem we have in the UK - far, far too much spent on Betty herself, then all the hangers on, attendants, flunkies and countless people that the taxpayer never hears of but has to pay for. If we must suffer the royal family, they need a good culling moving forward. 

THE difference between NL and the UK: the latter lives in the far past.

Here even our crown price can be spotted with friends buying an ice cream.. of go by bike to ....  We will see who is the first boy-friend she will appear (in public...) 

Or in the public seats of the House of Commons  see 

No paparazzi, as hardly any Dutch interested, so no newscrooks ... Or as our King W.A says: "my daughters are followed - on distance - by servicemen. I get a report, but NOT if my daughters have a kiss or so... "

And if... only on special occasions...on bike. https://blauwbloed.eo.nl/artikel/2020/05/zien-royals-op-de-fiets 

Edited by puipuitom
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You say Po Tato, I say Po Ta Toe, you say Tomato, I say To ma toe, Apples and Oranges do not a pie make, instead you can't compare it. It was just a matter of playing anyone who was breathing.

"Oh, let's call the whole thing off"

On 9/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Thank you kind sir, but I do not speak the queens English, I am an American.  Chips are not Crisps, French Fries are not Chips, Color is not spelled Colour, Potato is not spelled Potatoe, and mashed peas are just nasty unless in a split pea soup with ham.

Quite agree about the smashed peas - unless they are with mint.  Now that makes smashed peas delicous