Jump to content
BANGKOK
Kev900

Medical Tourist Visa help

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I'm trying to get back to Thailand, so I'm applying for a Medical Tourist visa at www.thaievisa.go.th (embassy in London, UK).

I have found multiple flights now listed on skyscanner for the end of October, so I've picked one and listed it as my flight.

I've complete the forms and now at the end I am asked for:

- Letter of appointment from hospital/medical center

- Copy of hospital/medical center registration certificate

 

Do you think a Mole removal surgery in Bangkok would allow me to be granted this? (I've been meaning to get this for a while so perfect timing)

 

If so, what else do I need?

- Covid Insurance - is there currently an official list of insurance brokers that will supply it anywhere?

- 2 Weeks Quarantine - is there an official list of approved hotels?

- Fit to fly certificate 72 hours before - should be easy to obtain in London.

 

Anything else?

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kev900 said:

Do you think a Mole removal surgery in Bangkok would allow me to be granted this? (I've been meaning to get this for a while so perfect timing)

Teeth whitening might push you over the line. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Teeth whitening might push you over the line. 

good 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kev900 said:

good 1

Be serious. What has your UK doctor outlined to you for mole removal. Please be specific. Unless it's cancerous it would be day procedure, perhaps preformed in a clinic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to arrange this with the hospital where you will be treated, so the first step is to contact them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Be serious. What has your UK doctor outlined to you for mole removal. Please be specific. Unless it's cancerous it would be day procedure, perhaps preformed in a clinic.

Nothing. I just need to get back to Thailand. This seems like a possible way. 

It is purely cosmetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kev900 said:

Nothing. I just need to get back to Thailand. This seems like a possible way. 

It is purely cosmetic

First up, I'm sure your perhaps needing/wanting to get back to Thailand. So many folk some married, some have defacto partners here etc etc. I do feel bad for all the various situations.

Fact is that your medical condition won't cut it on many fronts. 

Also the 15 day quarantine needs to be done in the hospital. Also needs to be procedure not possible in UK. Along with other hurdles.

Buddy you can see where I'm going with this. Your medical avenue won't happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you make an appointment with a larger hospital like Bumrungrad, they have a visa department that can arrange everything for you and take care of the paperwork. Can't say if a mole removal qualifies for a medical visa, but I'd contact them and hear what they recommend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jackdd said:

You have to arrange this with the hospital where you will be treated, so the first step is to contact them.

The first step is to look into requirements.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jake72 said:

Can't say if a mole removal qualifies for a medical visa, but I'd contact them and hear what they recommend.

It 100% will not qualify. Don't waste time contact hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

It 100% will not qualify. Don't waste time contact hospital.

How do you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kev900 said:

How do you know?

Now your sounding foolish. 

Get the mole removed in the UK and then come for ingrown toenail. 

Grow up. I'm outta this nonsense thread.

Read my post #7. Showed level of empathy.

Nick off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Now your sounding foolish. 

Get the mole removed in the UK and then come for ingrown toenail. 

Grow up. I'm outta this nonsense thread.

Read my post #7. Showed level of empathy.

Nick off

You're a strange human being

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kev900 said:

You're a strange human being

Your the one thinking you can baulk entry to Thailand via a nonsense medical procedure. Many married folk and people estranged from family in queue to gain entry into Thailand and you want a joke of  unnecessary simple medical procedure. 

Please invest all your time into that dead end street. 

Actually there are already threads about this. One very knowledgeable mod @Sheryl will at some point guide you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Your the one thinking you can baulk entry to Thailand via a nonsense medical procedure. Many married folk and people estranged from family in queue to gain entry into Thailand and you want a joke of  unnecessary simple medical procedure. 

Please invest all your time into that dead end street. 

Actually there are already threads about this. One very knowledgeable mod @Sheryl will at some point guide you.

Are you ok?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...