Life after death: What happens when you die? 'All part of infinite unity' - claim

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great stuff .. I haven't got to stop off at Specsavers on the way to the Crematorium then .. 

Life goes on ... without you in it.

I can only remember about 9 months before I was born. I recall going to a xmas party with my dad and going home with my mum. 🙂

6 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

I can only remember about 9 months before I was born. I recall going to a xmas party with my dad and going home with my mum.

🙂

Ha ha ha! That's very good.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/17/2020 at 1:06 AM, Nout said:

A common cosmic experience for LSD users. The universal godhead. We are molecules in a permanent state of evolution..the very DNA and Chromosomes of the universe.  We came from the stars. We return to the stars.

I suspect it could be a cycle.

There's two states... The illusion of being an individual, and the state of unity/oneness with all.

I suspect that we switch back and forth between the two over and over again.

• Like 2
On 9/17/2020 at 1:06 AM, Nout said:

A common cosmic experience for LSD users. The universal godhead. We are molecules in a permanent state of evolution..the very DNA and Chromosomes of the universe.  We came from the stars. We return to the stars.

Sounds like my ex-wife and her loony pals. They didn't believe in God, but believed in "the Universal Force" and would write notes put in the sunlight on window sills with crystals, sea shells and rocks on to ask for things they wanted!

They all thought they'd join the force after they died!

Whacky backy!

• Haha 1

when neurons in the brain cease to produce electrical impulses, memory centers lose their permanent cation/ion charges (which erases memory) and new thoughts cannot be initiated because no new impulses can form.

this is what death is.

there is nothing after that.

any special "vision" "near death experience" or whatever are the product of temporary brain function impairment.

Edited by tgw
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Slow news day on Thai Visa. The OP is ancient news.

One thing about our bodies is that, in essence, they are packets of energy.  A Universal law says that energy cannot be destroyed, only changed into another form.  Man is nothing if not energy, so it is possible we are part of a unified whole, although exactly what that is, no one knows.

It is possible we have a soul, located in the pineal gland, although science has yet to prove it. However, bodies weighed immediately before and after death have been shown to be lighter at the time of death.  There is speculation that the minute weight of the departing soul has accounted for this change of mass.

• Thanks 1
On 9/17/2020 at 6:00 AM, Justgrazing said:

My mate is convinced he's off to heaven when the time comes but he's worried his luggage won't turn up as it's happened before when he flew to Thailand and his bags were stuck in Dubai .. don't want that stress again he said .. 

You should recommend to your friend to simply go to Dubai before he dies and then convert.  Then when he dies it will be like he was shot in a rocket-ship to Soi Cowboy and he won't give a d*n about his luggage.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, connda said:

You should recommend to your friend to simply go to Dubai before he dies and then convert.  Then when he dies it will be like he was shot in a rocket-ship to Soi Cowboy and he won't give a d*n about his luggage.  :thumbsup:

Hahahahah .. When he told me I said don't worry about going to Heaven once God finds out you were in Patt's .. you'll be off the invitation list for sure for that ..

• Like 1