Trump contradicts CDC director on vaccine, masks: 'He was confused'

webfact

1 minute ago, nakornpingpong said:

People who see through Trump's bluster. That's who.

We're not talking about being confused about Trump. We are talking about being confused about the C-19 guidance.

Not everything has to be turned into a political attack.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

45 supporters aren't part of a cult of personality just because they deny the evidence of their eyes and ears and regard the obvious fabrications of their leader as facts and never express doubts or question beliefs from family and friends - oh wait, that's exactly a cult of personality.

When you believe ONE MAN above Science, above Intelligence agencies, above former CIA directors, retired generals and revered journalists - when you believe that one man above even your own eyes and ears - you are fully indoctrinated.

You could possibly make a case that the country who has a big red flag could not a have done a better job creating true followers ....

2 hours ago, webfact said:

I think he made a mistake when he said that," Trump said of Redfield's testimony. "I don't think he means that. When he said it, I believe he was confused."

You don't think trump, you just say whatever fits your current bs agenda.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, heybruce said:

From this point on I expect the only changes regarding wearing a mask will be emphasis on wearing it properly and changing to better quality masks. 

I have a strong hunch that eye protection - actual goggles, not those useless visors - is going to become the next focus of attention.

It may also turn out that certain categories of air purifier make a big difference.

Edited by Poet