Anyone tried the spicy chicken burger at KFC in Thailand?

bbabythai

19 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Mcdonalds do too !!

Yes in the States they have the Cajun McChicken sandwich which is just barely spicy.  I made my own here at the house today for lunch, and coated the nice boneless chicken breast in a little bit of Olive oil before I used a combination of garlic pepper powder, some crushed dry Thai chili flakes, and Sriracha sauce.  Cooked it in the air fryer, and damned near choked out the GF because of the cooking chilis, but damned it was spicy and tangy on the fresh bun picked up at Villa Market, topped with a little BBQ sauce mixed with Sriracha, a few well placed dill pickles and a slice of swiss cheese and some cooked bacon slices left over from breakfast.  Added some home cooked fries and some baked beans, and the world was good.  Now I have to pay the penance and go run 6km here shortly to burn off the excess calories I inhaled, but it definitely was well worth it. 

On 9/17/2020 at 7:21 PM, CygnusX1 said:

I had some spicy KFC chicken pieces once when there was no regular available. I was in agony as well, had to eat a large amount of ice cream to reduce the pain. Wasn’t disgusting though, just way too hot for farang like us to handle.

Along with a super size Cola

On 9/17/2020 at 5:24 PM, bbabythai said:

Absolutely burnt my entire mouth for 30 minutes.

On 9/17/2020 at 7:21 PM, CygnusX1 said:

I had some spicy KFC chicken pieces once when there was no regular available. I was in agony as well, had to eat a large amount of ice cream to reduce the pain.

On such a male dominated web board, I think it's great to have some females posting here.

• Haha 2