CPR / First Aid Course Chiang Mai

clonetom

11 hours ago, BarnicaleBob said:

Bangkok Hospital has given cpr classes in English a few times in the past, my wife and I took the class.  Their cpr class also included use of AED machines training.  The class was free but is only offered every once in a while.  Call the hospital and ask about it.

Thanks BarnicleBob, I'll give them a call!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moontang said:

I was paid to take a Red Cross course, in person, but I have also taken these free, online courses, too.  https://www.firstaidforfree.com/

Thanks Moontang! Firstaidforfree.com is on my list, but I would prefer a "hands-on" course. Talked with the local Red Cross, but they have a min participants requirement and "this has been difficult to achieve in the past"

1 hour ago, clonetom said:

Thanks Moontang! Firstaidforfree.com is on my list, but I would prefer a "hands-on" course. Talked with the local Red Cross, but they have a min participants requirement and "this has been difficult to achieve in the past"

They both supplement each other nicely.  My class was taught by a paramedic in Virginia.  I was the second one done with the exam, but the first with a perfect score.  It is a money grab for some individuals/companies, kind of surprising they don't push them more here.