Passion of the Christ 2: Jesus star on Resurrection sequel ‘BIGGEST film in world history’

snoop1130

Passion of the Christ 2: Jesus star on Resurrection sequel ‘BIGGEST film in world history’

By GEORGE SIMPSON

mjhk.PNG

The Passion of the Christ 2 takes place after Jesus rose from the dead (Image: IP)

Back in 2004, Mel Gibson’s violent biblical epic stormed the box office taking over $622 million worldwide.

And as teased for several years now, a Passion of the Christ 2 is on the way.

The sequel is set after the crucifixion when The Bible says Jesus rose from the grave, having died for the sins of the world.

Now the original film’s Jesus Christ star Jim Caviezel, a devout Christian himself, has shared an update on the Passion of the Christ 2.

Full Story: https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1336529/Passion-of-the-Christ-2-Resurrection-sequel-Jesus-actor-Jim-Caviezel-Mel-Gibson

1 hour ago, graemeaylward said:

If it is as good and realistic and true to the Bible, as the Passion of The Christ is, I for one, am really looking forward to it. Watch the first film every Holy Week (the week before Easter). 

That first film was just cruel beyond words.  I'm not deeply religious, but it was hard to watch.  Maybe that was the attraction, why it made so much money.  Don't see how a sequel can bring back that amount of relentless brutality and torture. 

42 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

That first film was just cruel beyond words.  I'm not deeply religious, but it was hard to watch.  Maybe that was the attraction, why it made so much money.  Don't see how a sequel can bring back that amount of relentless brutality and torture. 

See the torture scene toward end of Braveheart, didn't need to go into such graphic depiction to get the point across.  Says something about brother Mel IMO.

Someone should tell Mel about Tiradentes, a Brazilian pro-independence guy.  They tied each limb to a horse and tore him apart, then displayed pieces of his body throughout the country.  Sounds like another fantasy he'd like to stage.

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

Someone should tell Mel about Tiradentes, a Brazilian pro-independence guy.  They tied each limb to a horse and tore him apart, then displayed pieces of his body throughout the country.  Sounds like another fantasy he'd like to stage.

That's called quartering, it was popular back in the days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartering

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

See the torture scene toward end of Braveheart, didn't need to go into such graphic depiction to get the point across.  Says something about brother Mel IMO.

Can’t come close to the brutality of how Nazis and Communists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda and other Islamic extremists slaughter people.  Horrifying and nightmarish. 

1 hour ago, Catoni said:

Can’t come close to the brutality of how Nazis and Communists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda and other Islamic extremists slaughter people.  Horrifying and nightmarish. 

... and CIA. So actually you mean everybody in the right circumstances. 

13 hours ago, Jack Mountain said:

... and CIA. So actually you mean everybody in the right circumstances. 

“...and CIA.”    Funny..... ha, ha.   So you say the CIA had mass murder camps like the Nazi Fascists and Communists, and committed intentional mass murder like Islamist Extremists.

Okay. 
    So please tell us where all the CIA labour and extermination camps and mass graves of men, women and children and babies are located.   You know... like at Nazi death camps such as Auschwitz and Treblinka or in the Soviet Union Gulag. 
     If you tell us where they are, I’ll go pay my respects at the shrines of remembrance like I did in Cambodia, where you can still find bits of clothing and pieces of bones and teeth in the dirt after a hard rain in the communist Khmer Rouge “Killing Fields.”

26 minutes ago, Catoni said:

“...and CIA.”    Funny..... ha, ha.   So you say the CIA had mass murder camps like the Nazi Fascists and Communists, and committed intentional mass murder like Islamist Extremists.

Okay. 
    So please tell us where all the CIA labour and extermination camps and mass graves of men, women and children and babies are located.   You know... like at Nazi death camps such as Auschwitz and Treblinka or in the Soviet Union Gulag. 
     If you tell us where they are, I’ll go pay my respects at the shrines of remembrance like I did in Cambodia, where you can still find bits of clothing and pieces of bones and teeth in the dirt after a hard rain in the communist Khmer Rouge “Killing Fields.”

Wouldn't be surprised as the CIA or frontrunner was in- or directly involved in those camps.

1 hour ago, Jack Mountain said:

Wouldn't be surprised as the CIA or frontrunner was in- or directly involved in those camps.

Yeah ....  okay. I’m sure they were.  And the Earth is actually flat. Not round. Round Earth is just conspiracy theory. The governments know the truth about Flat Earth. 

• Sad 1