School/pre-school for child with autism

Stanley78

We live in Hua Hin and were just informed today that our 3 year old can no longer be accommodated by the international school where she is currently attending.

There appears to be no resources available here for our situation and so we are now planning to relocate to Bangkok to try to give our daughter the best possible chance in life and wondering if there are any other parents of children with autism or members with knowledge of recommendable schools for children with autism in Bangkok.

Thank you so much in advance.

I've had some personal experience with the school through speech language therapy, autism I cannot speak of. I can only comment that on visits to the school there were kids with varying forms of disability. The teachers I saw were both foreign and Thai. Knew their stuff.

St Andrews in Bangkok have a very strong learning support unit, you could try them also.

Just now, sungod said:

I've had some personal experience with the school through speech language therapy, autism I cannot speak of. I can only comment that on visits to the school there were kids with varying forms of disability. The teachers I saw were both foreign and Thai. Knew their stuff.

St Andrews in Bangkok have a very strong learning support unit, you could try them also.

Thank you again so much!