Justgrazing,

Lordy, Lordy!

You DO know that Captain Cheeto said he felt *just* like the Lone Ranger the first time he donned (pardon the pun) his face mask?

I guess that puts me in good company...or it just puts me in some sort of company (!)

Anyway cheers and “Hi ho Silver!”

• Haha 1

"Granted, the space was well-ventilated (open entrance area, plenty of fans), but we were quite tightly seated Within the semi-enclosed space.  There was also a tightly enclosed, smaller space where people sat as well."

I'm no expert but wouldn't fans be bad by allowing the virus to travel further than without fans?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Brightly said:

Although this was a pretty hip and liberal crowd, I felt like I was at a Trump rally!

If the absense of masks was not enough that should have been.  Why didn't you leave immediately before you even sat down?  Go straight to Suan Prung, they will see you without an appointment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Brightly said:

Recently I attended an event inside a restaurant with ~ 100 people in attendance.  

Difficult for eating/drinking with mask.

12 hours ago, pgthompson said:

MASK.jpg

Well it's far from being the deadliest virus in history. I'd rather be in a roomful of COVID infected people without a mask on than in a roomful of airborne paint or pesticides without a mask on.

• Like 2
On 9/18/2020 at 6:47 AM, Mickeem said:

My theory is the Thai obsession with having fans on 24 hrs is the reason the wuhan virus has not been so virulent here due to being instantly dispersed and dried out after being exhaled from an infectious person

Ridiculous...

• Like 1