Coronavirus: Thailand added to England's 'quarantine-free' list

webfact

9 hours ago, paulikens said:

@Matzzon  all it proves is thailand have got their numbers down but they obviously were lying before otherwise why would the uk have em on the list?

What? Got their numbers down. Recently they had suspicions of cases. One domestic case, One new death. They just put them on the list because Thailand had them on same such list, which they still have. However, the UK finally got a grip and understood that their action was unwarranted. In other words, acting like children. If you do this to me, I do this to you. Like they always react looking at history.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, NightSky said:

At least the UK have a testing system - the reason it is at maximum capacity is becasue they test so many people. It requires some adjustment to accommodate the symptomatic first. Easily implemented.

How is your head in the sand testing system going in Thailand? 

Oh I forgot they don't have one!

Yes, and look how well they have been doing with that, according to you, great system. On the other side we have Thailand that, according to you, have no system. Much better results, though. Wait a minute, where was that head in the sand now again? 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What? Got their numbers down. Recently they had suspicions of cases. One domestic case, One new death. They just put them on the list because Thailand had them on same such list, which they still have. However, the UK finally got a grip and understood that their action was unwarranted. In other words, acting like children. If you do this to me, I do this to you. Like they always react looking at history.

well we haven't done that to the US who aren't letting anyone in, nor new zealand and australia as far as I'm aware.  now don't get me wrong there's no way i'm backing boris of the way he has handled this, but to me there seems to be something that doesn't add up with why we have suddenly added them to the safe list.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, paulikens said:

but to me there seems to be something that doesn't add up with why we have suddenly added them to the safe list.

Exactly! It´s called coming to your senses. Even Boris, must sometimes admit his mistakes, even if it´s done the silent way. However, rest assure the rest of the world understands.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:43 AM, brommers said:

Oh gosh, how wonderful!

No, wait. Does England not have over 3000 new infections per day, does England not have a testing system that is about to collapse, does England not have resurgent city by city lockdowns, does England not have the threat of curfews being imposed???

Why would anyone in their right mind want to go to this shambolic mess of a country!

Pork pies are ver good 

• Haha 1