FBI's Wray: Russia using 'drumbeat of misinformation' to undermine Biden campaign

webfact

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Does anyone here think like I do, this was clearly a Russians agent posting? 

I don't think so, imo simply a Trump supporter through and through, who will defend anything, flipflopping or not, making up personal anecdotes on the go.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I recall from one post a while back, a UK national. Why he/she is so heavily invested in trump, no idea whatsoever, maybe just enjoys stirring up people / right of centre fanatic.

Edited by simple1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I don't think so, imo simply a Trump supporter through and through, who will defend anything, flipflopping or not, making up personal anecdotes on the go.

59 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I recall from one post a while back, a UK national. Why he/she is so heavily invested in trump, no idea whatsoever, maybe just enjoys stirring up people / right of centre fanatic.

Does it matter?

It's not so much a question of who goes to the Internet's trenches and fight for the 'cause'. Rather, it is more about how the narrative, the talking points, the tone and all the rest trickle down. There are several tools and websites tracking the spread of rumors, trends, talking points, spins and conspiracy theories - and while covering tracks gets better, still a fair portion can be observed as being actively pushed.

Mercenary or devotee is just a question of the medium through which the message is propagated.

Really, from Christopher Wray!

A deep state operative that held back significant internal FBI information from investigators and the Senate on the fake Russian sting.   

C'mon man.

First guy on Trump's hit list to be let go in January 2021.

1 hour ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

History is going to judge him as a failing narcist mob boss that was ill equipped, when a 100 year pandemic came long, to lead the country. He is NOT doing OK when 200K people have died in 6 months...which covers more than 25% of the word fatalities with only 4% of the words population. He is holding massive indoor rallies where his worshippers scream out in the open without a mask because he is a selfish self absorbed idiot that only cares about himself and not about the people he supposedly leads. Who knows what damage he will do with 4 more years of lying, corrupt self absorbed bs to inflict on the world. And all of this in the shadow of the fact he has already declared, 2 months before the election, that if he loses the election is rigged. He lies, he cheats, he steals....there is absolutely nothing about him that has any type of class, style or dignity. He is, in the eyes of the world, ***THE*** Ugly American and the worst type of representative of the United States. History will judge him as the worst president and basically unfit for the office.

He has surrounded himself with people who are not considering the US as a whole, and putting their own interests first. Nothing new it that regarding POTUSs though. But, he hasn't started any new wars yet; unlike others. He has however caused suffering around the world.

As for C-19. He seems to have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. The real winner in this will be Fauci, unless someone can get onto main stream media and denounce this crook.

He will IMO get re-elected.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

He has surrounded himself with people who are not considering the US as a whole, and putting their own interests first. Nothing new it that regarding POTUSs though. But, he hasn't started any new wars yet; unlike others. He has however caused suffering around the world.

As for C-19. He seems to have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. The real winner in this will be Fauci, unless someone can get onto main stream media and denounce this crook.

He will IMO get re-elected.

He himself doesn't consider the USA as a whole, and is putting his own interests first.

Not sure if you in a state of Covid-19 denial, or simply have unclear issues with Fauci.

28 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Talking about foreign interference, the American Embassy in The Hague has organised a fundraising for one of the Dutch political parties. Even the US ambassador held a speech there.

Not that I condone, but maybe some difference between actions being covert or out in the open.

31 minutes ago, Morch said:

Not that I condone, but maybe some difference between actions being covert or out in the open.

Yes, done openly, although they tried to hush hush as much as they could. And a fundraiser for one political party organised by the USA? 

Foreign interference though.

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Yes, done openly, although they tried to hush hush as much as they could. And a fundraiser for one political party organised by the USA? 

Foreign interference though.

A stupid thing to do, but coming from this administration I'm not surprised.

27 minutes ago, heybruce said:

A stupid thing to do, but coming from this administration I'm not surprised.

Agree, this is partly caused by the US system of political appointees: donate to me, and after the election I will give you something nice (in other places that is called corruption).