Video: Prisoner walks out of jail dressed in warder's clothes carrying a clipboard!

webfact

First caught him "a phone signal helped to result in his capture later on Thursday."  and then this:

"...a suspicious-looking man riding on a black Honda PCX motorcycle away from the prison. Police tracked the bike down to a corn plantation near an abandoned house...."

I suppose looking like a "warder" from prison probably does look suspicious.... I thought it was relatives house, but now abandoned.

What will tomorrow bring?

Rather stupid regarding phone, I'll give him that. "Give me social media or give me a long sentence!" to quote Hatrick O'Penalty

• Like 1

7 hours ago, donnacha said:

If it is that easy to walk out of an actual prison, perhaps the 14-day quarantine requirement won't be as inconvenient as I'd imagined.

Just a short stroll to local amenities.... remember the clipboard to look important.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

First rule of management. 

Always carry a clipboard. So you can just stand there doing nothing or doodling, and still strike fear into the employees. 

The clipboard had his instructions on it, '' Hide in nearest cornfield and wait''.

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

Well, Steve McQueen he ain't... and why all thees dufuses can always be found at a relative house like always, what? no imagination where to run to and hide?...

There were some escapees from a California facility who were quickly apprehended at a local Burger King near their prison. Other than that most escapees will head for either a family member's home or a friend's ---------where the authorities will look for them. Bottom-line; the average IQ of a petty criminal is around 90.

14 hours ago, bluesofa said:

He decided to pretend to be in a coma.
When he finally decided to drop the act he was arrested, because you aren't supposed to end a sentence with a coma.

Goood one, you made my day !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1