Judge blocks 'politically motivated' changes to U.S. Postal Service ahead of election

webfact

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

Because the mail back then was exactly the same as it is now. Sure. Let's make a list of things the Founding Fathers did not expect, and ban them all.

Oops, there goes Twitter, any guns that can be loaded within 5 minutes and much more. We'd again trust in God though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

I am sure it is possible there will be an appeal because that is how the law works. There is a Right to appeal to a higher Court. You are OK with that right? An appeal is not an excuse, nor does it have anything to do with refusing to follow the law as it stands.  Trump has not instigated anything, nor is Trump planning to reject election results. Nor do you have any reason to say such a thing. Nor do you have any proof of such a thing. Nor do you read the President's thoughts.

Trump has made many announcements that there is massive fraud with mail in voting. He NEVER provided any evidence.

Trump has instructed his appointee at the head of the postal service, to cut back on service, which has now been ruled as unlawful by a court. And the judge has given some instructions.

I assume those instructions can not be enforced as long as there are appeals.

Same game Trump is playing with releasing his tax records, which was one of his 2016 campaign promises.

Same game his son is playing

Trump's son agrees to sit for questioning in New York probe, after the election

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/trump-s-son-agrees-to-sit-for-questioning-in-new-york-probe--after-the-election-13122830

15 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

nor is Trump planning to reject election results

Let's talk about that after the elections, when Trump lose, which is most likely since he is a born loser.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:
53 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

I am sure it is possible there will be an appeal because that is how the law works. There is a Right to appeal to a higher Court. You are OK with that right? An appeal is not an excuse, nor does it have anything to do with refusing to follow the law as it stands.  Trump has not instigated anything, nor is Trump planning to reject election results. Nor do you have any reason to say such a thing. Nor do you have any proof of such a thing. Nor do you read the President's thoughts.

Trump: 'The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512424-trump-the-only-way-we-are-going-to-lose-this-election-is-if-the

Sounds like Dear President is planning a rejection of the election results, if it doesn't go his way, to me....

It's called the "head I win, tail you lose" tactics, starting with schoolyard bullies where they establish the rule. Then it progresses onto "an offer you can't refuse" and so forth when the bullies grow up and join the gang (name? fill in the blank, for ex. mafia, white house 2020, etc.)

In the meantime, trolls from moscow farm will tirelessly chirp the chorus of defending the bully/cretin in the white house aka Putin puppet (see the 1st quote above - to be clear of any misunderstanding I'm not aiming at you TDSamurai - I say the 1st quote). Watch out for their rhetoric ala William Barr, a lot of hifaluting verbiage, feigning deep knowledge of (made up) facts and laws, plus a lot of acrobatic phraseology, but what it finally boils down to is like pouring chocolate on a pile of fresh turd (my update version of "putting lipstick on a pig.") Can't fool any one, troll.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

They also didnt expect you pay your taxes by mail or on the internet but that seems to be just fine....where is the massive outcry for tax fraud by mail or internet from MAGA Force? Oh wait...The Tax Cheat In Chief is at the helm right now, isnt he...

These idiots will twist themselves into the most ridiculous knots to try support their tribe and world view. 

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Founding Fathers didn't expect people to vote by mail. It is only a new way for Democrats to steal the election. Mayor Daley would love this vote by mail scheme. This is not absentee voting.

The 2nd amendment was written long before assault weapons and high capacity mags.  So glad to see you support an assault weapons ban.

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 2