Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Pattaya: Russian lady offers 100,000 baht reward for return of her cat


Recommended Posts

Pattaya: Russian lady offers 100,000 baht reward for return of her cat

 

4pm1.jpg

 

A Russian lady living in the Pattaya area spoke to 77kaoded after the family pet - a nine month old Maine Coon cat - went missing. 

 

Speaking through a Polish interpreter, Oksana Kobzar said that the cat was bought as a kitten and was now nine months old. 

 

It was a present for her daughter's birthday and has become a beloved family pet. The cat is very clever and has a long tail.

 

Signs in Thai and English are going up offering a 100,000 baht reward for the return of the big, white and fluffy pet. 

 

Oksana revealed that in the last three months several cats have gone missing from the Pornthep Garden estate in Nong Pla Lai - and most of them have been white. 

 

4pm2.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

 

She said theirs was an expensive cat. 

 

Information online suggests that in the US at least such a breed of cat can set you back $800 to $2,000 for a kitten, notes Thaivisa. 

 

4pm3.jpg

 

Source: 77kaoded

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-18
 
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, webfact said:

Information online suggests that in the US at least such a breed of cat can set you back $800 to $2,000 for a kitten, notes Thaivisa. 

brains would tell you to buy a new one

 

or somebody is fed up with all the miauwing at night...

 

some dumb backdoor neighbor keeps one in a BOX all day & night...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Ahh that's is nothing i have spent a lot more than that searching for pussies...

Geez, how many seconds did it take you to respond to the OP? As soon as I saw the headline, I thought "Here we go..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

brains would tell you to buy a new one

 

or somebody is fed up with all the miauwing at night...

 

some dumb backdoor neighbor keeps one in a BOX all day & night...

You dont know what your pussy might do if its left to roam

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

What a horrible nasty load of Posters,  you are (most of you anyway)!!!

You waited this long to inform them/us. I'm surprised there aren't worse. 

Sadly, the python suggestion is probably spot on. I like the feral cats around my place, but won't be surprised when they start disappearing. 

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Sadly, the python suggestion is probably spot on. I like the feral cats around my place, but won't be surprised when they start disappearing. 

Fine dining for pythons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 3:24 AM, webfact said:

Signs in Thai and English are going up offering a 100,000 baht reward for the return of the big, white and fluffy pet. 


And, thus, the Thai cat-napping industry was born.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 2 Maine Coon kittens when I lived in England.  Beautiful cats with a great personality - you can take them for a walk on a lead.

 

I recall that 20 years ago, when I bought these kittens, they cost about 500 GBP each - not cheap!

 

One of them got squashed by a car after only 2 months.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...