Pattaya: China's state news agency calls resort deserted and Thais have no money

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Now Xinhua has said that the closure of the airspace and the borders have left Pattaya deserted and the Thai people with no money.

China openly laughing at the poor relative of S.E.Asia, only last year Thailand was boasting to be the best performing economy, that'll pee a lot off people off.

Wonder how uncle Tu let the crown slip through his fingers?

Just now, hotchilli said:

China openly laughing at the poor relative of S.E.Asia, only last year Thailand was boasting to be the best performing economy, that'll pee a lot off people off.

Wonder how uncle Tu let the crown slip through his fingers?

The love of a Chinaman is fickle. Turned sour as soon as the money stopped flowing back through illegal Chinese tour companies.

"And a lonely farang looking at his phone."

Who said he was lonely? if that was me on Pattaya beach, I would be enjoying the peace and quiet, with no Chinese, no speed boats, a nice quiet beer and a snack with a leisurely peaceful swim, bliss and certainly not lonely. 

Oh! on the phone, just checking my pension had been transfered to my bank in thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Chinese media letting the Chinese people know where there will be bargains.  

Nonononono, the prices are up 300%. There's a Cat 7 typhoon coming. Floods. Drought. Apocalypse!

Don't say such things, they might come back in.

58 minutes ago, fraggleRock said:

Im so happy I have left Thailand after so many years, last few has seen Thailand sink.... I don’t care... everything that is coming is self inflicted ... reap what you sow Thailand... Pattaya is the worst place on Earth... disgusting <deleted> pot...  Its a great pleasure for me to see it vanish, and take that bitch Thai wife of mine with it... boom yup I sore... ! Pinoy next.

Excellent post, I agree 110%! I am packing up right now and getting very excited to leave this rat infested, deserted, boring town!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps the CCP is trying to discourage its citizens from going to Thailand, as a fair few dollars get shifted out of China that way.

Hammer and nail come into my mind

Edited by hansnl

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

The love of a Chinaman is fickle. Turned sour as soon as the money stopped flowing back through illegal Chinese tour companies.

The world is reeling, you really think Thailand could stop the reeling at it's borders?

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

tze tze tze,, not nice China to talk about your lackey friend who is about to buy half dozen submarines from you, not nice...

Dont think the underwater boats will materialise, just like the high speed rail.

Laos' high speed rail seems to frighten off the government.

Governments are widening up about Chines "help'" and investment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fraggleRock said:

Pattaya is the worst place on Earth... disgusting <deleted> pot...  Its a great pleasure for me to see it vanish, and take that bitch Thai wife of mine with it.

Certainly not the  errrr   best place to pick up a wife  .    Not saying that is where you met yours,

just sayin'.       Good luck in Phillipines .  They like hansum man a lot too

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Dont think the underwater boats will materialise, just like the high speed rail.

Laos' high speed rail seems to frighten off the government.

Governments are widening up about Chines "help'" and investment.

What will be done with the new Bang Sue railway station if no flashy high speed trains are coming after all?

7 hours ago, PatOngo said:

CCP possibly saying....."go back when we own it!"

Correct, Now lets see, you ordered 5 Nuclear subs, you have only paid for 2, OK OK don't worry,  you can have the other 3 for free, however, as stated in our agreement if you default on payment we now own Phuket. 

• Like 1