Temperature

roger101

...not sure why you're asking. 

IF you are denied entry to a location doing temperature testing, then do your shopping somewhere else (or somewhere they aren't doing temperature checks).

Unless you're running an extremely HIGH temp most test checkers are just telling people to wait a few minutes and test again (ie: they're not calling in police or military backup at grocery stores, you're free to leave).

If your condition is chronic and you show elevated temps most of the time and it's a barrier to shopping then you could try taking paracetamol an hour prior to lower your overall body temp. But you should understand the cautions of taking such drugs on an ongoing basis.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

very stubborn infection and not a good idea to leave it untreated.

I was in hospital on intravenous antibiotics for 2 weeks because I left it too late..scared the life out of me thought I would loose my leg !!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, roger101 said:

I am many things but I'm not completely stupid. I am taking a course of Amoxicillin.

Just recovered myself, infected insect bite .......... 14 days of Moxy 500 on the inside.

(27bht for a packet of 10 pills from Makro pharmacy)

Along with Iodine solution in the little yellow bottles from 7-11 on the outside.

Edited by BritManToo