Help with document for Non O extension

We are in the process of doing our 1 yr extension. My wife is confused about a document that's required. The name of the document is in Thai, which I can't read.  What she described sounded like the document required when getting married, to declare that you were not still married. 

Here's the name for any helpful ppl who can read Thai สำเนาหนังสือรับรองความโสด

Thanks for your prompt expert help as always. This is exactly what I thought it was, I remember visiting the embassy for something like this when we got married. Now that we are married is it sill possible to get such a document? It is definitely on the list which was printed and given to us.

Unless you have a copy of the affirmation of permit to marry the only way to get one would be to go to the Amphoe where you registered you marriage and ask for a copy of the one you used then.

I am sure they will not want one. Many of the lists handed out by offices are out of date.

A recent print out of your Kor Ror 2 marriage registry would probably satisfy most offices now.

I understand why your wife would be confused.  The phrase (in my opinion) means "copy of document confirming unmarried status".  Why immigration demands such a document at this stage is indeed mysterious.

I agree with above.  At Amphur where you registered marriage you should both:

• Show immigration's requirement for this document and see what they give you
  • Get a new Kor Raw 2 which you will probably need anyway

At my immigration office they require a new Kaw Raw 2 every year (20 baht). My guess is that this shows they have not been notified of a divorce.