PM Denies Threatening Protesters with COVID

snoop1130

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

He is under a lot of pressure as he knows his time is coming to an end there is to much unrest in the Kingdom , million unemployed and the young seeing that they have very little future under the current regime .

nonsense .....  but good reading. Ever thought about writing a novel.   lol

• Sad 4

A post bringing the Monarchy into the discussion has been removed:

1) You will not express disrespect of the King of Thailand or any one member of the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution.

By law, the Thai Royal Family are above politics. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family.

To breach these rules will result in an immediate ban.

Linking to external sites which break these rules will be treated as if you yourself posted them.

Some posts using disallowed references to the PM have been removed. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Regarding my statement yesterday, I do care about people and did not mean to threaten anyone. All adults must create understanding and take care of their children. Can they cope if anything happens?” Gen Prayut said.

They will cope, just as they do with the number of daily road injuries & fatalities...

Don't fret Mr PM, they will be thinking of you too !

• Like 2

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

PM Denies Threatening Protesters with COVID

So if the emergency decree extends into next month Loy Krathong will be cancelled, as he cares so much?

Cannot have crowds mixing with dire consequences.

My local temple always has a 10 day market festival at Loy Krathong with vendors traveling nationwide to make some money.

Loy Krathong 2010 006.jpg

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

All adults must create understanding and take care of their children. Can they cope if anything happens?” Gen Prayut said.

"Don't protest!  Stay home for your children's sake!  If something happens to you at the protest, how will they cope?" 

So, what do you expect to happen at a peaceful protest uncle?????

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Regarding my statement yesterday, I do care about people and did not mean to threaten anyone. All adults must create understanding and take care of their children. Can they cope if anything happens?” Gen Prayut said

That is a complete and total veiled threat towards mothers and fathers as well as there children.  Does not say much about this pompous and foolish man's ideology's.  Sounds to me like he is giving fair warning that violence will occur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1