Pigeon Problem in Condo Pattaya

I havePigeon problem on Condo balcony which has been vacant for several months, large pile up ofPigeon poo, a real mess, contacted cleaning companies and pest control but no one interested in the job. What I need is for someone to go in there and clean up the mess and bird proof the balcony to keep the Pigeons out, I've tried Cleaning Companies and Pest Control with no luck, its not a huge balcony but there is a bit mess probably couple of inches of poo in places, but not all over, needs a really dedicated person/s to go in there, clean up and make sure birds don't get back in, waste would probably have to be bagged and taken from the premises as I don't think they will allow in the regular Condo bins.

Willing to pay good money for the job but found no one interested so far.

Anyone out there?

IMG_20200207_113901.jpg

19 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

I put a plastic owl on my balcony, bought on lazada seems to work. 

Failing that, net the balcony when you’re away.

How will that clean the pigeon poop that's on the balcony now?

2 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Try asking them nicely to do it over the edge.

You sound clever enough.

So many members here.  So few helpful comments.  Please try to read and understand the OP before contributing to make the forum more worthwhile.  Thank you.

My neighbour had a similar problem and it was remedied with a good cleanup and placing nets I think the cost was 10k.  pm if you want and i can ask him for more detail.

• Haha 1

I can ask my cleaning women for you. I'm sure they would like the bonus. They have to do similar jobs at my condo; though not as bad. The partner of one of the cleaning women is the maintenance man. So I'm sure that they can do the job betwixt them.

If you are up for it, let me know and I'll speak to them tomorrow.

• Like 1

THIS....see what happens when we dont allow the chinese tourists in to feed them and take selfies!!!!

The horror......the horror.....guess they all flew south since the well ran dry in CM at TP Gate

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, treetops said:

So many members here.  So few helpful comments.  Please try to read and understand the OP before contributing to make the forum more worthwhile.  Thank you.

But yet you've contributed nothing to this thread to help the op

• Confused 1
8 hours ago, tlandtday said:

My neighbour had a similar problem and it was remedied with a good cleanup and placing nets I think the cost was 10k.  pm if you want and i can ask him for more detail.

That would be helpful

9 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

THIS....see what happens when we dont allow the chinese tourists in to feed them and take selfies!!!!

"Feed them" or "Eat them" ?

Sounds like a market opportunity for homemade squab.

Problem with netting is securing it so that it won't be blown away with the first wind. It also has to cover pretty much the entire open portion of the balcony otherwise the feathered rats will quickly learn where the gaps are (and will be quite happy at the extra protection the net provides).

The cleaning should be pretty basic. Hot water and soap basically and then a rinse after with a scented solution (beware of bleach as it could stain/discolour some surfaces). I'd wash the place down with hot water and dish soap and then rinse it with hot water mixed with something like a scented fabric softener. The odour will eventually go away so long as more birds don't take up residence.

Does the balcony have a built in drain hole ? I've seen that it some places, makes cleaning a lot easier as you aren't sloshing water over the edge of the balcony (and down onto the units below you).