Thailand issues prosecution order for Red Bull heir over hit-and-run case

snoop1130

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Waste of time,and they know it, what's needed is an Interpol red notice,

that's the only way of maybe getting justice.

regards worgeordie

They supposedly tried the red notice route and nothing ever materialized.  The wheels of justice turn slowly unless well 'greased'!

Unless the people who gave false evidence of his speed are prosecuted Boss will be able to use their evidence in his defence as there are wide discrepancies in his estimated speed. Also the police who didn't prosecute him for the cocaine in his system because they claimed it came from dental treatment are effectively giving him a defense to that charge unless they are charged with negligence with carrying out their investigations. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

It's been to court many times, but the defendant hasn't yet put in an appearance. 

Autrefois acquit only applies where someone has previously been acquitted of a charge, unless new evidence surfaces, not where they have never been tried. Most prosecutors will decline to put someone to trial where insufficient evidence exists to make a conviction more likely than not to avoid this,

19 hours ago, djayz said:

Is somebody trying to clean house or extend the flow of brown envelopes? 

No need for more brown envelopes, they didn't succeed in getting him back.

The only transfer of funds now required will be from the Red Bulls**t family to where ever he's basking in luxury.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, anchadian said:

Exactly.  If they don't issue an Interpol red notice, he will never be caught.

He'll never be brought to justice.

It just has to appear something's being done.

I would think all involved have had their bins nicely lined to ensure his little rich ar*e will never ever see the inside of a courthouse let alone a jail cell.

Can you imagine the consequences if it was Joe Farang that had caused the accident which killed the copper?

Crikey, that was quick...don't know why they didn't wait until 2022 or 2027 to issue the order. I mean the poor chap has hardly had time to escape to...anywhere. I bet he isn't suffering from 'lack of tourism' issues like many of his fellow countrymen.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Office of the Attorney-General will ask police to take Vorayuth to court by September, 2022, on the drug use charge and by 2027 on the reckless driving charge, he said.

Are they Stupid or what .They can't take him to court unless he gets extradited from wherever he is , can't see that happen. 

He's doing Fine where he is so Why would he come back to los .

Same as all the other Fugitives Living it up in their New countries.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tracker1 said:

But what about the corruption and all those involved or did that never happen ?????

Yes, the little spoiled brat’s family will be fuming that it’s game back on, after all the millions and millions they have paid in bribes so far.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if there is a single person in Thailand, or around the world who is not having a chuckle over this latest stunt? 

There is about the same amount of weight in their "prosecution order", as me issuing a prosecution order against every policeman in the country, and every member of this administration, for being hugely corrupt. 

Less than zero, is just that. You can only be taken seriously in this life, if you are a serious person, with sincere intentions. 

• Haha 1

If the gov't really wanted this to be settled, they would prioritize the case and get it before a judge THIS year. Not 2022 and 2027. And how can they ignore the manslaughter charge if these other 2 are sticking to him? Its like saying "yes he was driving the Ferrari wrecklessly and yes he was high on coke - but it wasn't him driving that hit and dragged the policeman's body on a hit and run". Like someone else took over driving just before the car hit the cop? Disgusting !

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I wonder if there is a single person in Thailand, or around the world who is not having a chuckle over this latest stunt? 

There is about the same amount of weight in their "prosecution order", as me issuing a prosecution order against every policeman in the country, and every member of this administration, for being hugely corrupt. 

Less than zero, is just that. You can only be taken seriously in this life, if you are a serious person, with sincere intentions. 

Well I'm totally with you on this one.

Trouble is a lot of the newbies just don't understand how Thai 'justice' works and are filled with indignation.

For the rest of us, you just roll your eyes at the latest piece of window dressing for show.

Nothing will actually happen, maybe a Interpol Red Notice will be issued, but remember we had that piece of theatrics before.

A Red Notice is once again only window dressing, since it still requires the country requesting it to then request the country where the suspect (rich kid) is located to be arrested.

Well like that happened last time after the press was plastered with pics of him emerging from his home in London!

Just get over the fact that this will just rumble on forever with nothing actually happening, other than maybe a couple more committees formed to investigate corruption, and a few underlings sent to jail.

It's very sad country, but I, and most of you will be long gone before anything really changes in terms of a real justice system.

14 hours ago, AbeNormal said:

I am almost sure I read this a few years ago

didn't he kill an innocent bobby on his way home to his family

and then he was so out of his tree he dragged this family man hundreds of meters under his super car in such a brutal way that they needed a shovel to collect all the bits 

is that the same drugged up ahol 

It's probably the same one although you messed up your description a bit with your gratuitous embellishment and exaggeration.

3 hours ago, lamyai3 said:
3 hours ago, slipperx said:

Well I hope the original case never went to court as you cant charge someone twice on the same criminal charge!

It's been to court many times, but the defendant hasn't yet put in an appearance. 

No, the case didn't get to court at all.

1 hour ago, Loongharkok said:

The Red Bull clan better hurry up and hand over sufficient bribes to get this thing closed out ASAP.....when the students succeed with their revolution, this fool is gonna get rounded up by Interpol and locked up by the new democratic government. The times they are a changing.

Interpol doesn't "round up" anyone.