Trump to shut off TikTok, WeChat to new U.S. users on Sunday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This tiktok thing is nothing more than stealth communist Chinese infiltrating users personal details.  Trump is absolutely correct in shutting it down.    MAGA 

Let’s just shut down donald problem solved lol 

......and while you're at it Donald, please shut down Twitter so people are no longer subject to your BS rantings! It may upset Kanye but really, NOBODY cares about him!    

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, bartender100 said:

Tried to sign up to Wechat once, wanted someone I know in China (I don't) to verify it. Is there an easier way?

1. Move to China.

2. More than one way to bypass, but not sure how legal (guess depending on country) all options are. Not hard to find on net, and probably more ways/sources shared in upcoming days as this 'ban' get rolling. Long time ago it was easy enough with VPN (or using two instances of to register).

3. Unless you have Chinese friends or China being a travel/business destination, there's no real point to it.

4. Trump's nonsense aside, I wouldn't voluntarily put this on a device I use for anything semi-serious.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

ManyPrivate messages of business people and politicians would have remained open to Chinese cyber theft.

All those business people and politicians have other options to send "private" massages (which are open to non Chinese cyber theft) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Mick501 said:

President Trump proving yet again he's not afraid to take the tough decisions.  Why wouldn't he, given his impeccable track record in making the right call?  This decision simply would not have been made were  Joe at the helm.   ManyPrivate messages of business people and politicians would have remained open to Chinese cyber theft.

How was this a "tough decision"?

What impeccable record are you on? The one where Covid-19 response doesn't count?

The name is Joe Biden, could we dispense with imitating the President's childish name-calling habit?

Businessmen on TikTok? Yeah....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1