Krung Thai NEXT mobile app Upgrade problem

This morning my KTB NEXT app has stopped working and tells me to upgrade to the latest version.

However the app is not listed in the country my IPhone is set to so I have gone through the (tedious) process of logging out of my Apple ID account, changing the country to Thailand, but still not listed. A few other KTB apps are there but not NEXT.

Anyone have/had this? I will call them Monday but it's such a great app I would like it back ASAP.

Been on my phone 2+ years or so but  from memory never had to do an upgrade, which is a bit strange.

I sorted this @Keyser Soze666.

On my Iphone I changed the country without logging out of my apple ID. You have to choose a new payment method, I selected 'none' as I don't buy from appstore, only get free apps. Can add a payment method later if needed

Changed country from Cambodia to Thailand and it found the app straight away and offered an 'update' so it knew I had the app on the phone already.

Updated fine, works fine - old version I log in by fingerprint, this one asks for my 6 digit passcode.

4 hours ago, Saltire said:

I sorted this @Keyser Soze666.

On my Iphone I changed the country without logging out of my apple ID. You have to choose a new payment method, I selected 'none' as I don't buy from appstore, only get free apps. Can add a payment method later if needed

Changed country from Cambodia to Thailand and it found the app straight away and offered an 'update' so it knew I had the app on the phone already.

Updated fine, works fine - old version I log in by fingerprint, this one asks for my 6 digit passcode.

Ok. I use Samsung. It appears to be working now, but don't know if it upgraded automatically or not.