Chang wattana requirements for tourist extension

Hi I just want to check what documents everybody brought who had a successful trip to chsngwattana this month. I’ve done it in the past and remember what I brought but I’ve been reading some stuff about they now ask for proof of address such as - letter from landlord - booking of hotels etc?

i know they only giving 15 days x 15 but I’ve read some

people have only been given 7 ( normally this Is the 7 days to leave Thailand )

as far as I am aware and this is what I brought last time to Changwattana

1 photocopy of photo page on passport

1 photocopy of tourist visa stamp

1 photocopy of latest visa stamp 

1 copy of tm7 ( the Small stupid blue and white Card you fill in on a plane)

1 passport size photo of myself 

1900 baht fee 

1 covid letter 

once I lost the card you fill in on the plane and they didn’t even care - everybody loses them - they carry no weight all you put on there is your name and passport number and some other basic things — all of which you spend 10 minutes filling out a form giving this information anyway ( pointless exercise )

is all of the above correct ? Also can someone explain to me the different between a tm6 and a tm7? Is tm6 the blue and white card you get on the plane  and the tm7 is that form they make you fill in at Changwattana before you get a ticket number ? ( the one where the layout is horrible and the writing is below the lines so you don’t know if you’re writing in the correct box? 55

Edited by Jackcwba
Edit

Try to use any online service without the TM6-card number. Several (many) immigration offices won't accept an application without a copy of the TM6 card. You're actually officially supposed to report a lost card to the police.

The TM7-form is used for every type of extension. Either you download it and fill it out, or you get it at the immigration office. Don't forget a 4x6cm photo.  

do you recommend me getting a motorbike taxi from mo chit bts to the new temporary building? 

I normally do that from no chit to CW office and it’s roughly 120 -150 baht

how much to the new temporary office or do you recommend I go to CW first and then hop on a bike that’s waiting outside CW?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jackcwba said:

do you recommend me getting a motorbike taxi from mo chit bts to the new temporary building? 

I normally do that from no chit to CW office and it’s roughly 120 -150 baht

how much to the new temporary office or do you recommend I go to CW first and then hop on a bike that’s waiting outside CW?

That thread will give you complete info