Thank You to All My Friends

Gonzo the Face

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 4:59 AM, ProbPossConf said:

Glad to hear you are back and well.  Still haven't eaten the chicken fried steak. Do I need an appointment?

Oh my goodness ..... No the Pun Pun is a real down to earth home type place to eat.  Appointments are not necessary.  But having said that and an earlier comment about about closing for Dr and Hosp appointments, which are 2 -3 times a week. it may not be a bad idea to give me a call if you would like to come by, and not be put off because it happened to be  a go to Dr. time .

08 0491 8484.   Thanks for that good thought .  Hopefully the hosp/Dr/ visits won't be be so often in the near future.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just pulling at straws... maybe, but I'll give it a try anyhow.  I had an appointment at the hospital this morning and as things work out, a nice young lady stopped by hoping to see my Pranee and myself. Spoke with the next door security guard, said she hadn't been here for a long time and wanted to check in with us.  Said her name was Gayle, maybe Gail.  For the life of me,  I can't recall any Gayle from past years,  and that bugs me to no end.   I would ask (as she mentioned Thai Visa) Gayle if you should read this,  please give us another try.  Put an old mans mind to rest. please.

In times like the present, every customer is very important, but moreso my mind  is working overtime trying to put a face to your name.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll try and do better.

Please stop back and all the best, 

John & Pranee

Thanks again to all who took the time to read and respond.  I would like to respond here in explanation to queries I get about have we closed, as friends would drive by and see our gate closed at hours that we are usually open.  As I mentioned earlier, we are open with the exception to the times when I have to go to the doctor or hospital. Unfortunately that has come about quite a few times recently.  As example this week I have gone to the hospital 3 times with the shortest time being closed about 2 hour and yesterday being about 8.5 hours. Again unfortunately tomorrow I need to go hospital for what looks to be 2 weeks.  I would again ask my customers and guests better known by Pranee and myself as our friends, to please bear with us.  Each and every one of you is important and special to us and we hope to continue providing better service in the very near future, with better open hours.  It may be good in the near future,  if you  would like to stop by, why not just give us a call.  It may save a unwanted trip.  Again thank you to all our friends. THANK YOU

John & Pranee

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 1

Best wishes to you and Pranee, John. You are really going through the mill Buddy.  We hope that your time in hospital is successful- and shorter than you expect.

When you feel up to it, maybe you can flag on here when you re open and we will drop by

• Like 1