Best way to get to MTT immigration?

Apparently all the open slots for appointments are now booked this week.  If you didn't make an appointment, it could be too late for Bangkok immigration to extend your visa.  You may need to go somewhere else. 

I did get an appointment.  But I'm not sure exactly how to get there.  I have an appointment and my embassy letter.  Do I go to Victory Monument and get bus 166 and then Moto taxi?  Or go to Mo Chit and minivan?

I am just looking for the cheapest and easiest way - by public transport. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, audaciousnomad said:

What makes you say all slots are booked? I just did one. You don't get a specific time, just the range 8:30-12:00 or 13:00-closingtime.

It might depend on what kind of visa you have, and thus what you select, but for TR60 visa holders it looks like this:

te.PNG.7c3e43e0cff0f59ea0f98ed6c585992e.PNG

But as we can see, right now there is one available slot on Monday. All other days are fully booked though.

Do people on visa exempt not use the online queue? I couldn't find this in the dropdown

28 minutes ago, jackdd said:

It might depend on what kind of visa you have, and thus what you select, but for TR60 visa holders it looks like this:

te.PNG.7c3e43e0cff0f59ea0f98ed6c585992e.PNG

But as we can see, right now there is one available slot on Monday. All other days are fully booked though.

Do people on visa exempt not use the online queue? I couldn't find this in the dropdown

Yes, we use the Muang Thong Thani K counter in the drop down.  Learned from a FB group that Visa Exempt only gets the range (morning or afternoon).  No specific time slot allocated.  Probably just the "general queue" on arrival to the office.

I just went to Immigration 1 booking after  being scared s***** by this post. Sunday night went online and booked a Q Says objective ---type in counter K short term extension from Tourist Visa or Visa Exempt. No slots shown just asked me to pick a day and range of time 8:30am ---till 12   or 1pm--4:30 pm . Sent me a confirmation email but had me print out page  also of my request for day and time  range.

Damn I did not see the option extension by tourist visa issue by Thai Embassy. I selected Visa extension one stop service. Will that be okay in my case? I have an appointment at Chamchuri Square for visa extension tomorrow. Has anyone had any luck getting their visa extended there? I came in with VOA and now under amnesty, I also have a US embassy letter to bring.

Edited by donpo

48 minutes ago, donpo said:

I selected Visa extension one stop service. Will that be okay in my case? I have an appointment at Chamchuri Square for visa extension tomorrow. Has anyone had any luck getting their visa extended there? I came in with VOA and now under amnesty, I also have a US embassy letter to bring.

The will not do it a the one stop center. It can only be done at Muang Thai Thani.

Cancel your appointment and apply for new one at MTT.. You make an appointment for a 30 day extension at K desk.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Your USA. You entered visa exempt 30 day.

Not being picky but visa on arrival is different. 

ok gotcha

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The will not do it a the one stop center. It can only be done at Muang Thai Thani.

Cancel your appointment and apply for new one at MTT.. You make an appointment for a 30 day extension at K desk.

thank you saved me from a detour to Saladaeng I will do that right now.