Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a normal 30day exempt arrival stamp and I have a letter from my embassy.  I need to get the 30 day extension.  Do I go to Chaeng Wattana or Muang Thong Thani immigration?

Link to post
Share on other sites


Unless things changed since, all the appointment slots had been filled when I checked yesterday.


On another note, is this the correct option to choose for those with an embassy letter? It is the only reference to counter K in the drop-down options.



Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jackcwba said:

Normally tourist extension is counter J at Chang wattana right ?

At Muang Thong Thani they have been doing them at K. You request a appointment for a 30 day extension.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...