Blueport Hua hin visa extension?

both offices were quiet this week - i did a 90day in bluport on wednesday and i was the only one there. i drive past the other office frequently and the car park has been quiet all week.

no idea if you can do the 30 day at bluport. worth trying if you have transport. it opens at 11am now

4 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

If there would be another amnesty , they would announce it at least one week before .

Not necessarily, the original amnesty announcement was retroactively dated. This govt can do whatever it wants. No rhyme or reason.

Edited by Benitostacos
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sirocco said:

Hello,
Extension of retirement at BLUEPORT?
This is new.

I think you have misread the posts. The OP is looking for a 30 day extension.

Meanwhile phartley58 was referring to the main office being quiet as said in the post from GeorgeCross not Blueport. 

9 hours ago, sirocco said:

POST 14

Maybe you should try to read the title correctly.
This is BLUEPORT.
When you want to be smart, you start from the beginning.
Unless your ego is suffering from it ?????
I answered Phartley59 post 9

I did start from the beginning and that does not change the fact that the OP was looking for a 30 day extension at BLUEPORT whilst phartley58 did his retirement extension at the main office. So how was I being smart then sirocco? 

Just now, sirocco said:

But no, Phartley59 did not specify that it was at the main office.
He specified that he had extended his retirement on Thursday afternoon and, apart from his miss, he was alone.
So, Worrab, an upgrade in understanding the posts, what do you say?

You can only do an extension of retirement at the main office and not Blueport! GeorgeCross made the comment 

"i drive past the other office frequently and the car park has been quiet all week." That is why Phartley58 made his comment about doing his retirement extension.

I should know as these are in my province for renewals. So perhaps you should wind your neck in!

But I maintain that Phartley50 did not specify the location.
Hence my amazement that he was able to extend his retirement, at BLUEPORT, especially since I spent last week there for the 90 days and, apart from the change of schedules, I did not see that we made the extension "retreat".
So always ready for an upgrade.

1 minute ago, sirocco said:

But I maintain that Phartley50 did not specify the location.
Hence my amazement that he was able to extend his retirement, at BLUEPORT, especially since I spent last week there for the 90 days and, apart from the change of schedules, I did not see that we made the extension "retreat".
So always ready for an upgrade.

You just have to understand the posts do not always follow the lead. I can assure you he was referring to the main office as GeorgeCross has said it was quiet there when driving by. 

I do my 90 day either online or at Dan Singkorn if I wish to visit the Market. But an extension has to be done at the main office so it can be signed off by a senior IO.  

Let's see, let's see, what that brave GeorgeCross said.
Ah yes
both offices were quiet this week - i did a 90 day bluport wednesday and i was the only one there. I walk past the other office frequently and the parking lot has been quiet all week.

And Phartley59's response:
he had extended his retirement on Thursday afternoon and, apart from his miss, he was alone.
So where, was he alone? BLUEPORT, MAIN IMMIGRATION
MAIN IMMIGRATION, BLUEPORT.
Sacred dilemma. This will bother me all night, because the main witness, apparently, is missing.

1 hour ago, sirocco said:

Let's see, let's see, what that brave GeorgeCross said.
Ah yes
both offices were quiet this week - i did a 90 day bluport wednesday and i was the only one there. I walk past the other office frequently and the parking lot has been quiet all week.

And Phartley59's response:
he had extended his retirement on Thursday afternoon and, apart from his miss, he was alone.
So where, was he alone? BLUEPORT, MAIN IMMIGRATION
MAIN IMMIGRATION, BLUEPORT.
Sacred dilemma. This will bother me all night, because the main witness, apparently, is missing.

Why will you not accept the fact that the extension of stay had to be done at the main office so it can be signed off by a senior IO?? For goodness sake it is not that hard to understand. There are no senior IOs at Blueport!! So sleep easy.

Ah! Well ! the extension was made at Main Immigration and not at BLUPORT.
Phartley59 should have made it clear.
But, since he thought that all followers of the "retirement" extension should know where to go, he found that information superfluous.
By the way, where is BLUPORT?
Perhaps an address from you and also, why not, that of Immigration

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, sirocco said:

Ah! Well ! the extension was made at Main Immigration and not at BLUPORT.
Phartley59 should have made it clear.
But, since he thought that all followers of the "retirement" extension should know where to go, he found that information superfluous.
By the way, where is BLUPORT?
Perhaps an address from you and also, why not, that of Immigration

Blúport Resort Mall; Phetchakasim Road, central Hua Hin. In the basement directly below the main front entrance. When: Monday to Friday 10 AM to 6 PM Services: 90 reporting, notification of residency, visa renewals. NOT extensions of stay!!

Main Office: Pratchuap Khiri Khan Immigration, 439 Moo1, Thaptai, Hua Hin.  

Eh eh! and no, GeorgeCross, I had nothing to do with it.
I never claimed that you were extending your "long retirement stay"
On the contrary, I brought out the fact that you were at BLUPORT for the 90 days;
It was the whistleblower, WORRAB, who turned us all upside down.
Well, a little rest and everything will be fine.
As NCIS says, we all have to meet at TESCO, (yes, bars are rarer at the moment) so, let's philosophize, philosophize.
Have a good day.

2 hours ago, sirocco said:

Eh eh! and no, GeorgeCross, I had nothing to do with it.
I never claimed that you were extending your "long retirement stay"
On the contrary, I brought out the fact that you were at BLUPORT for the 90 days;
It was the whistleblower, WORRAB, who turned us all upside down.
Well, a little rest and everything will be fine.
As NCIS says, we all have to meet at TESCO, (yes, bars are rarer at the moment) so, let's philosophize, philosophize.
Have a good day.

Nice one Sirocco!! Quick to accuse others of not reading posts! GeorgeCross always said he did 90 at Bluport which I read correctly. It was Phartley 58 who did extension of stay at the main office which you could not get your head around. I did not turn you all upside down, you managed that on your own! 555

No big deal, Worrad, it doesn't make any sense anymore.
Some Internet users' messages, as well as mine, were erased when there was no rudeness, no slippage.
It was just "good kid".
But there are some who are really sensitive, little educational.
And since there is much more to life .....
At the next game.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sirocco said:

No big deal, Worrad, it doesn't make any sense anymore.
Some Internet users' messages, as well as mine, were erased when there was no rudeness, no slippage.
It was just "good kid".
But there are some who are really sensitive, little educational.
And since there is much more to life .....
At the next game.

No messages should have been removed as all was in order with nothing untoward. Or so it seemed unless somebody thought otherwise! But hey ho, such is life. Next game please then. 

• Like 1