Six Thai returnees test positive for Covid-19

webfact

28 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

So. for all countries, citizens of that country aren't getting tested for the airlines, but the foreigners are?

It would be silly to expect me to know about all countries requirements.

When i flew to my home country it was not on the national carrier, when i flew to another country where i was not a citizen i required a test where nationals did not.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:18 AM, canuckamuck said:

I was shocked to discover at the airport, that despite the hoops I had to jump through to get on the flight. I would be riding back with Thais that hadn't even been tested.

And people are asking why they are not extending visas for foreigners still stranded here. 

Behind the fake smiles this is one of the most insular, insecure and xenophobic countries on the planet. 

Not requiring Thais to be tested is just another part of the anti-foreigner sentiment this military government has been fostering since even before they seized power.

Hmm, so they tested positive. Were they sick, did they have any symptoms? How many of these returnees had to be hospitalized. And finally if the population in general was being widely tested how many symptomless people would they be finding? Only a tiny percentage of those that catch it get very sick or die, and they are the old and with existing issues.

• Like 2