Health authorities urge 14-day self-quarantine with precautions by rally participants

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Health authorities urge 14-day self-quarantine with precautions by rally participants

Starting 2 days before the rally...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, webfact said:

and avoid close contact with the elderly and people with medical conditions, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, since this group suffer severe symptoms if they get infected with even the risk of death.

So, in effect, if we protect the above mentioned vulnerable people, who are at risk of any virus due to age or pre-existing conditions anyway, the rest should be able to get back to "normal normal" ?

I would call that common sense, rather than excellent management of CV-19 by Thailand. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Funny how this advice was not put-out when they decided to lift the gathering on mass transit rail systems or public transportation.

I wonder if next month they will give free advice after Loy Krathong?

And social distancing was eliminated. Now ride BTS face-to-face, shoulder-to-shoulder with other riders. Oh, and Please refrain from talking as that spreads water droplets.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

So, in effect, if we protect the above mentioned vulnerable people, who are at risk of any virus due to age or pre-existing conditions anyway, the rest should be able to get back to "normal normal" ?

I would call that common sense, rather than excellent management of CV-19 by Thailand. 

I could not agree more.