Jump to content

ME Marriage Visa Extension - What to do next?

Recommended Posts


I have a marriage-based multiple entry visa that expires on 6 November, but the permission to stay has expired long ago.


I don't have 400k in Thai bank, so my best option is to get a 2-months extension?


I've been reading around here, but just to confirm I understood correctly:


I first apply here

and go to the temporary office in Muang Thong Thani?


Thank you





Link to post
Share on other sites

You apply for a 60 day extension at Chaeng Wattana according to recent reports.

I have seen no recent reports of CW wanting a Kor Ror 2. If the they did want one it would need to be a recent printout of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...