Shocking video!  Dangling electrical cable sparking in the floods in Thailand

webfact

10 hours ago, stouricks said:

I was taught it was TAUGHT !    LOL

But were you taught about elocution?

It's invariably the case when someone is doing a "grammar police" post (which we generally frown upon anyway) that they make an elementary mistake, such is life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

But were you taught about elocution?

It's invariably the case when someone is doing a "grammar police" post (which we generally frown upon anyway) that they make an elementary mistake, such is life.

Elocution or electrocution?   LOL

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, thaisail said:

I will then add two small jumper cables 16 mm copper to the bottom of the Chinese Voltage and current programmable safety cutout.

What's the Amp rating on that thing? I've been thinking of doing the same after the PEA somchais again managed to fry a couple of boards (dish washer and clothes dryer) by not connecting the neutral first. I'm running three phase so it leaked through somehwere and they got 380, poof. I fixed them myself by changing the overvoltage protectors that had turned to charcoal, but it's a PITA.

13 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

What's the Amp rating on that thing? I've been thinking of doing the same after the PEA somchais again managed to fry a couple of boards (dish washer and clothes dryer) by not connecting the neutral first. I'm running three phase so it leaked through somehwere and they got 380, poof. I fixed them myself by changing the overvoltage protectors that had turned to charcoal, but it's a PITA.

I haven't completed the wiring yet. Better wait until I can report the results! Should be in less than one week. My house is 220 Volt single phase. Not sure that this will work because this one seems to need 230 plus to reset and where I live we rarely do over 225 volts.

63A 230V Din Rail Adjustable Over Voltage And Under Voltage Protective Device Protector Relay Over Current Protection Limit You will find it on Lazada. It takes about 10 days to get one from China. Less than 300 baht!

I hope someone else at Thai Visa has tried one of these and can give the correct settings to set it up. I haven't gotten any reply from Khun Crossy yet and I am hoping he will see this post!

1601092204843.jpg

• Thanks 1