Special Tourist Visa: Good news for Scandinavians and Aussies/New Zealanders

webfact

1 hour ago, worldfun said:

they already learning. about 50% or less wearing masks in public these days incl. 7-11 etc. so a bit more than moto helmets still ????

public transport in bkk?

Good, hopefully they stop panicking and open up too.

On 9/21/2020 at 3:40 PM, TSF said:

They're in a dream world. Aussie are locked down. Even if they can get out of the country very very few are remotely interested in risking covid infection by hanging around airports and onboard planes. And 2 weeks quarantine upon arrival in Thailand, plus 2 weeks quarantine upon arrival back in Oz. Wow, what a great holiday that would make.  

The 2 weeks quarantine in designated locations is the deal breaker for 99% of tourist. 

Sooner or later these numbskulls that draw up these plans will realise how dumb they really are

Aussies cannot leave the country without special permission. There are no flights to Thailand, only repatriation flights for Thai Citizens, I think they have these twice a month. No information as to if seats are available on these flights. Australia will not review their border closure until 17th. December. We are all locked in.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, Logosone said:

So Sweden among the most successful countries in containing Covid19, now considered for special visas.

No masks, no lockdown. 

How did the Swedes do it? Oh that's right, no masks, no lockdown.

The US has been, by far, the most successful country at containing covid when you consider death rate, population size, tests given, age range of tests given, and the fact that it's the business epicenter of the world with people from every country at any given time. Hands down, America nailed it but sadly the Orange Man Bad crew have created a false narrative to destroy the global economy in hopes of destroying Orange's 2020 election prospects. It couldn't be any more obvious. Had Obummer been in office, I guarantee you that America would have zero deaths due to covid. I guarantee you that we would have never even heard about covid. They would have brushed it under the rug.

Kudos to America once again for showing the world how to deal with the world's greatest hoax. It's just sad that Thailand and the rest of the world got dragged into this utterly ridiculous feud / Democratic temper tantrum. God help you if you actually believe this covid nonsense. Anyone with a brain knows precisely what this whole thing was all about: US Politics.

That said, I can't complain, I made a small fortune from the stock market from shorting it in February ( always short the market or buy TVIX when there is "reported" pandemic ) and buying the dip in March ( always go ALL IN when the stock market drops 30% + / blood in the streets ). Selling the top in August, now buying the dip again after the election crash. It's too easy folks. It's just too freaking easy to make money with how they manipulate stocks with world events these days. If you pay attention to what is happening the world, you will clean house in the stock market. Money talks and I'm swimming in it. Why? Smart.

Edited by Pracha Duang
  • Sad 1

On 9/23/2020 at 3:58 AM, Marco100 said:

Good news for Scandinavian,  New Zealand and Australia ! You can come and spend a 14 days quarantine in Rainy Season October in a Hotel in Bangkok with views on neighborhoods with your private jets or chartered planes . 

????????????

And don't forget the joy of wearing an electronic wrist monitor bracelet or installing a Thai military spy app in your phone!

Edited by HiSoLowSoNoSo
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 9:25 PM, simtemple said:

In the process the Swedish Government killed off 5868 vulnerable souls and issued instructions to medical staff not to sustain the lives of the elderly. The Swedes are proud of their effort and think we should all be like them. 

Instructions how to handle covid patients in Sweden:

- no intubation if over 80

- no intubation if over 60 and comorbidities

(I have only the Swedish original, I am not sure whether English translations exist)

Most TVF members would not be intubated and left to suffocate. 

Those "immigrant caregivers" in the aged care facilities, blamed by another poster as unable to communicate in Swedish, they wrote in MSM 

- we are instructed not to call a doctor if covid is suspected

- not to give oxygen

- not to request a covid test

- not to transfer the patient to a hospital. 

Free to read for all,  in the Guardian, if i remember correctly. In English. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2020 at 4:44 PM, paulikens said:

@Alex80 im talking about active cases as are the thai government. a running total is a irrelevant number,otherwise we could have a running total of flu cases and it would be the 78billion, the planets population. sweden are getting no new cases or hardly any. you do know that people recover from it?or are u fooled by the media and thinking we are all gonna die from it.

And I was talking about new cases per day. It's not hard to read.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, Kiujunn said:

Instructions how to handle covid patients in Sweden:

- no intubation if over 80

- no intubation if over 60 and comorbidities

you forgot to give the number of rate of survivals, intubating the "over 80.

I guess, its somewhat near 0 %

inform yourself , please!