Think before you ink: Thai woman rants on social media about her terrible tattoo

webfact

6 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

Temporary tattoos are fine but I've never understood the desire to  permanently deface one's body.

I am sure like many others i thought it was a good idea at the time.

Yes they are permanent.I could do without mine now but ,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy from Kent said:

Temporary tattoos are fine but I've never understood the desire to  permanently deface one's body.

To deface something is another persons treasure. Just ask the people saying Picasso art is beautiful.

3 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

I was expecting much worse, it looks okay. 

Agree.  While it might not be exactly what she wanted it doesn't look that bad.  I don't know anything about getting a tattoo but don't they first draw the picture on your skin and then color it in ?  If so,  then she should have seen that what he drew on her wasn't exactly what she wanted. 

4 hours ago, worldfun said:

somehow i don't trust tattooed people

That's what my girlfriend said as well when i wanted to get my first tattoo , then i showed her an old guy sitting at the pool with in my eyes a much to young thai girl and this guy didn't have any tattoos . So i asked her would you trust this guy then ?? That's 14 years ago and i am full of tattoos now ???? and still with my girfriend