Think before you ink: Thai woman rants on social media about her terrible tattoo

webfact

10 hours ago, Seik said:

Interesting story, thank you for sharing. I don't think I could have gotten another tattoo after what you went through lol. Are the ones you removed like 100% gone? Is it like nothing was ever there?

To me it's 99.9% removed, as I know exactly where they were so if I look hard enough I can see the area of skin pigmentation showing the outline of the tattoos, i.e. if you looked at my arms you wouldn't know I had tattoos, but if you looked really hard close up you would see that in the area that the tattoos were on my skin, you would see that there is a little mix of brown and white skin pigments, that said, that's why I said they are 99.9% gone albeit one is supposed to be in the sun to allow the pigments to grow back, but with the sun in Thailand, no thanks, already had a skin cancer removed from my face here (Basal Carcinoma), the incision was 80cm long but not so noticeable as it was done by a good plastic surgeon. 

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

To me it's 99.9% removed, as I know exactly where they were so if I look hard enough I can see the area of skin pigmentation showing the outline of the tattoos, i.e. if you looked at my arms you wouldn't know I had tattoos, but if you looked really hard close up you would see that in the area that the tattoos were on my skin, you would see that there is a little mix of brown and white skin pigments, that said, that's why I said they are 99.9% gone albeit one is supposed to be in the sun to allow the pigments to grow back, but with the sun in Thailand, no thanks, already had a skin cancer removed from my face here (Basal Carcinoma), the incision was 80cm long but not so noticeable as it was done by a good plastic surgeon. 

Good grief, how big is your face, I mean 80cm is nearly a meter long.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, stouricks said:

And that you will want the said tattoo til the day you die.

How do you research which tattoo you will want for the next ???? years.

I have eleven of them. I got the first one when I was 20, I’m 45 now and I don’t regret a single one. The key is to choose a motive that’s essentially timeless and to go to a good tattoo artist! 

If you’re one of the people wo change their mind all the time then it’s probably not a good idea to get tattooed! 

I do not understand how that could happen: not saying that the tattoo is nice or not but, unless the guy tattooed "free hands" that result is impossible.

Usually, the design is first transferred to the area and then shown to the person. Afterwards it all depends on the skills of the tattoo artist but nobody, nobody could have gone from the image pictured to the green comic snake which resulted.