90-day reporting after amnesty

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

90 report for those that skipped during amnesty due 27. 

You have a window of 7 days so early next week is good idea and no fine

I did not do any 90 day report since end of March and just sent by registered end of August but they asked me to pay 2k B fine now.

22 minutes ago, shady86 said:

They wrote in my application letter that I did not do the report between 26 march and 31 july, so I need to pay 2k B fine. I'm foreigner but not foreigner in their perspective. 

That was before the ministerial notice (aka amnesty) was extended to September 26th.

Bangkok immigration was refusing mailed in reports with a note they had to be done in person.

2 minutes ago, jackdd said:

What they wrote is wrong, the person who wrote it just has no idea what they are doing. The Cabinet said no 90 day reports required until 26th, see the last section (3) of this document: http://www.ratchakitcha.soc.go.th/DATA/PDF/2563/E/172/T_0005.PDF

If somebody tries to fine you (in case you do it until tomorrow), refuse it and show them this document. If they still have problems, tell them to call Prayut, he is the one who signed the document ????

Chiang Mai immigration confirmed that they grant this 7 day window, so there this is possible. But at other immigration offices people might run into problems insisting on this 7 day window.

Thanks. I guess they are short of funds due to drying revenues from tourists so trying whatever they can with us...  

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That was before the ministerial notice (aka amnesty) was extended to September 26th.

Bangkok immigration was refusing mailed in reports with a note they had to be done in person.

Ok so I need to get someone to do it on my behalf and bring my passport along? 

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do it yourself or have somebody do it for you. They would need your passport and TM47 form signed by you.

Is the amnesty period still on or already over?

I purposely sent it end of last month but just only got the reply today.

I dont see any point to send someone or go in person if the amnesty period is already over since I still need to pay the fine. 

Online report never worked for me all these while.

I'm wondering whats in store for those of us holding a non 'o' marriage visa when its time for the 90-day border run...while the borders remain close ? Expecting a localized compromise from Immigration.

I have not seen since March more planes overhead coming into CM .....it must be quite an exodus in progress.

2 hours ago, shady86 said:

I dont see any point to send someone or go in person if the amnesty period is already over since I still need to pay the fine. 

Tomorrow the 26th is the last day but they should not fine you if you do it within the 7 days allowed under the existing rules.

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Tomorrow the 26th is the last day but they should not fine you if you do it within the 7 days allowed under the existing rules.

Ok, so I presume I can do it within 3 Oct. Could they still fine me if I failed to do my previous 90 day before end of March? 

I still dont understand why they still need this to be done in person.

2 minutes ago, shady86 said:

Ok, so I presume I can do it within 3 Oct. Could they still fine me if I failed to do my previous 90 day before end of March? 

I still dont understand why they still need this to be done in person.

The ministerial notice went into effect on the 26th of March. If your report was due on after that day it was not required.

Bangkok immigration has set their own requirements and do a stamp in your passport stating you did not do them due to corvid 19.

I converted from TR amnesty to a 90 day Non-O, this month, but have been here more than 90 days.

Now the amnesty has ended, when is the first 90 day report required, in order to extend the Non O?

Can I do this first 90 day report online, or do I need to go in person? Are there financial requirements?

Thanks

37 minutes ago, LOSel said:

Now the amnesty has ended, when is the first 90 day report required, in order to extend the Non O?

A 90 day report does not extend your stay. 

Your 90 days started again on the day your non-o visa was stamped in your passport. Then if you apply for an extension of the 90 days that will reset to your 90 days and the report will be dure 90 days from when your applied for it.

Could anyone confirm the 90 day report amnesty is also extended until end of Oct?

I sent mine via mail end of Aug but got a reply asking me to do it in person and pay 2000B fine?

My Non O extension is due early Nov so if 90 day report is also extended, I would just skip it. 

Or anyone could confirm if I can escape the 2k B fine if I do it within this week.

34 minutes ago, shady86 said:

Could anyone confirm the 90 day report amnesty is also extended until end of Oct?

No

35 minutes ago, shady86 said:

I sent mine via mail end of Aug but got a reply asking me to do it in person and pay 2000B fine?

No fine can be charged for late reporting that was due before between March 26 and October 26th.

You still will need to do your report in person. You should of done it as soon as you got the reply.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

No

No fine can be charged for late reporting that was due before between March 26 and October 26th.

You still will need to do your report in person. You should of done it as soon as you got the reply.

Does that mean i'm safe as long as I do the report by 26th Oct? I plan to get a messenger to do it, do I need to prepare a LOA for him to do the report on my behalf?

2 minutes ago, shady86 said:

Does that mean i'm safe as long as I do the report by 26th Oct?

As I wrote before I have no answer to that question. 

Best to do it this week. I think it would be best to in person if they consider it late but waive the fine they could insist it has to be done in person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shady86 said:

My Non O extension is due early Nov so if 90 day report is also extended, I would just skip it. 

Or anyone could confirm if I can escape the 2k B fine if I do it within this week.

I went this morning to Muang Thong Thani. I was supposed to report again in June, but they locked down immigration. I wasn't fined. I'd go asap this week.  

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

As I wrote before I have no answer to that question. 

Best to do it this week. I think it would be best to in person if they consider it late but waive the fine they could insist it has to be done in person.

28 minutes ago, farang1979 said:

I went this morning to Muang Thong Thani. I was supposed to report again in June, but they locked down immigration. I wasn't fined. I'd go asap this week.  

Thanks both of you. I will try to get there to do it myself.

Just to confirm the place is still Muang Thong Thani, not CW ?