Jump to content

Visa agents in Kalasin


Recommended Posts

Maybe not in Kalasin itself, but close-by Khon Kaen < 80 km > is probably the most used up-country IO where Agents get Visas 'fixed' from applicant in other provinces.

>> PM me if you need the co-ordinates of a reliable agent providing nation-wide service.

Edited by Peter Denis
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

Maybe not in Kalasin itself, but close-by Khon Kaen < 80 km > is probably the most used up-country IO where Agents get Visas 'fixed' from applicant in other provinces.

>> PM me if you need the co-ordinates of a reliable agent providing nation-wide service.

Are you referring to agents who can get visas for expats to stay in Thailand? If so, there most likely is one. They are in operation in many provinces in Isaan. The problem is finding them.

 

Their practices could be considered illegal or, at best, under the table. For that reason they tend not to advertise their services. Probably best to visit a local expat hangout and make some enquiries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Are you referring to agents who can get visas for expats to stay in Thailand? If so, there most likely is one. They are in operation in many provinces in Isaan. The problem is finding them.

 

Their practices could be considered illegal or, at best, under the table. For that reason they tend not to advertise their services. Probably best to visit a local expat hangout and make some enquiries.

They certainly advertise here in Pattaya.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, puchooay said:

Are you referring to agents who can get visas for expats to stay in Thailand? If so, there most likely is one. They are in operation in many provinces in Isaan. The problem is finding them.

 

Their practices could be considered illegal or, at best, under the table. For that reason they tend not to advertise their services. Probably best to visit a local expat hangout and make some enquiries.

They are not illegal or close to illegal, very common other than up country.

 

craighj

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 11:50 AM, craighj said:

They are not illegal or close to illegal, very common other than up country.

 

craighj

If they are offering a service to circumnavigate the rules, such as offering to create a bank account and lend funds with an incorrect date in the bank book, then they are illegal. 

 

There are many operating upcountry but, like I said, they operate under the radar.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...