Spectator Limits Remain In Place

snoop1130

Spectator Limits Remain In Place

fth.PNG

BANGKOK, Sept 21 (TNA) – The number of spectators at sport events and concerts is still limited in the sixth phase of lockdown restriction easing, according to the Health Department.

Thailand on Monday reported zero new coronavirus cases. The total cases in the country remain at 3,506.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-543837

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-09-21

Had a set-up in the field behind our home over the weekend and Monday evening, first night they had a large movie screen playing, the next two nights a large stage had been erected, singing, dancing etc.

The road either side of the venue was crammed with vendors selling food and other stuff.

Absolutely zero social distancing, no masks nothing... security & police in attendance because of the road/parking etc.

Nothing said !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Had a set-up in the field behind our home over the weekend and Monday evening, first night they had a large movie screen playing, the next two nights a large stage had been erected, singing, dancing etc.

I would have joined in and might even have bought a beer. ???? 

Save your breath all you bashers and haters. I heard you back in March when I got a hair cut. ???? Still healthy and no one around me has gotten sick. (No COVID in Thailand)!!

• Sad 1