China air force video appears to show simulated attack on U.S. base on Guam

snoop1130

13 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Didn’t fit the description of invasion. Russia and India were territorial disputes, Vietnam was a border war because of Vietnam invasion of Cambodia, Korea was to thwart US aggression near the Chinese border and Tibet was to quell a rebellion. China withdrew and didn’t occupied.  

Spin which way you want, it broadcasts that the PRC is not a good neighbor, to put it mildly. The whole China-can-do-no-wrong defense is not very convincing to anyone following news and history.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Didn’t fit the description of invasion. Russia and India were territorial disputes, Vietnam was a border war because of Vietnam invasion of Cambodia, Korea was to thwart US aggression near the Chinese border and Tibet was to quell a rebellion. China withdrew and didn’t occupied.  

I was asking the poster. However, got to say you're you come across as a PRC propaganda outlet, true colours and all that. As an example, China supported Pol Pot and annoyed when Vietnam stepped in, launching an attempted punishment war, but PRC did not achieve it's objective to have Viet Nam withdraw from Cambodia, Pol Pot was defeated. PRC invaded and did not withdraw from Tibet; Tibet has been occupied ever since the PRC invasion.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Morch said:

Please don't quote bits of my post out of context in order to push your nonsense agenda.

so it appears by your comments and responses that you are ok with the Chinese government not administering regulation to ensure H&S are implemented at slaughter markets where a virus was permitted to infect other around and thereby cause suffering to billions globally. 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Morch said:

You do not speak for any "we". The World is not unified in support of your views. The World is not known for being able to effectively act in a coordinated manner.

I am 100% sure if you asked the 'We' of the world what they think of China, they would like to punish them also as I have commented.  'WE' being all those who suffered because of the Chinese governments lack of responsibility.  Thank you for your input. enough said for now.

goodbye.

18 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I was asking the poster. However, got to say you're rather one sided. As an example, China supported Pol Pot and annoyed when Vietnam stepped in and sounds as though you support the PRC invasion of Tibet, China did not withdraw from Tibet, Tibet has been occupied ever since the invasion. True colours and all that...

Pol Pot was an evil man and China supported his political ideology. Personally I don’t support communist ideology and certainly don’t agree with China’s Cambodia position. I am just stating the cause of China’s border war with Vietnam and it didn’t fall under the definition of invasion as China withdrew their troops and didn’t occupied any territory. Tibet is complicated and has been an integral part of historical China. India, EU, UK and Obama recognized Tibet’s political subordination under China. Therefore my assertion that Tibet was an internal insurrection issue. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:

so it appears by your comments and responses that you are ok with the Chinese government not administering regulation to ensure H&S are implemented at slaughter markets where a virus was permitted to infect other around and thereby cause suffering to billions globally. 

It would appear that you either have reading comprehension issues, or trolling.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I am 100% sure if you asked the 'We' of the world what they think of China, they would like to punish them also as I have commented.  'WE' being all those who suffered because of the Chinese governments lack of responsibility.  Thank you for your input. enough said for now.

goodbye.

What you are 100% sure of is neither fact, nor verifiable. You still do not speak for any "we", and your lame attempts to co-opt the entire world to your agenda is unconvincing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

the Chinese are only going to turn their cheek so often though I don't believe the west seems to realize this. Economic blows to their business models will eventually cause them to take a stand and it won't be pleasant for anyone.. 

In what way are the Chinese turning their cheek?

• Like 1

I'm undercover CIA, NORAD commander and I have one of the keys to launch a nuclear war.

there is something NOBODY is smart enough to talk about (I've talked about it in 299 languages already)

google................................................................................skull island  

2 hours ago, Morch said:

In what way are the Chinese turning their cheek?

by not escalating western sanctions and military posturing into offensive actions. The Chinese have been military provocateurs for decades now and now (in an election year lol) all of a sudden Donald Trump is going to be the worlds savior by stinging them economically during a time of their worst crop losses in decades?. The Chinese know militarily the US is posturing, for they have neither the will nor the guts to start a nuclear conflict. The Chinese will continue unabated and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it (if they don't want their country destroyed).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

There you go speaking out on somebody elses post because you don't agree with them.

based on his response and comment, I and most would say it appears he's ok that China didn't administer regulations to ensure H&S were implemented at slaughter markets where a virus was permitted to infect other around and thereby cause suffering to billions globally. 

quite simple Bill ....  lol     !!

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

by not escalating western sanctions and military posturing into offensive actions. The Chinese have been military provocateurs for decades now and now (in an election year lol) all of a sudden Donald Trump is going to be the worlds savior by stinging them economically during a time of their worst crop losses in decades?. The Chinese know militarily the US is posturing, for they have neither the will nor the guts to start a nuclear conflict. The Chinese will continue unabated and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it (if they don't want their country destroyed).

So, in your World, China did not respond to anything? No foreign citizens arrested? No reaction to Trump's 'trade war'? No threats against countries refusing to play along?

No military posturing? As in not doing a flyby just last week near Taiwan? Not bases built in contested waters in the South China Sea? Neighbors not bullied out of the same waters? No escalations vs. India?

The rest of what you posted got little to do with the point raised with regard to that bit from your original post.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

based on his response and comment, I and most would say it appears he's ok that China didn't administer regulations to ensure H&S were implemented at slaughter markets where a virus was permitted to infect other around and thereby cause suffering to billions globally. 

There was nothing in my post which conform to your misrepresentation of it. And you do not speak for any 'most' either.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

There was nothing in my post which conform to your misrepresentation of it. And you do not speak for any 'most' either.

nonsense ... as I said, I would think most would agree China should be punished for not administering regulations to ensure H&S were implemented at slaughter markets where a virus was permitted to infect other around and thereby cause suffering to billions globally. And based on your disagreement with my comment only insinuates your approval to not punish China for the suffering it has caused. 

That's it.  enough simple terms,  they infected billions without precautions. 

Edited by steven100

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

nonsense ... as I said, I would think most would agree China should be punished for not administering regulations to ensure H&S were implemented at slaughter markets where a virus was permitted to infect other around and thereby cause suffering to billions globally. 

That's it.  enough simple terms,  they infected billions without precautions. 

Your are welcome to your views, please do not twist mine, or misrepresent them - as you've done earlier. And no, you do not speak for 'most', even if you think so.

Edited by Morch
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Your are welcome to your views, please do not twist mine, or misrepresent them - as you've done earlier. And no, you do not speak for 'most', even if you think so.

enough said .... I'm not sure what your trying to say,  do you say you are fine with what China did or are you not fine  ??

32 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I and most. Even most and I would be impolite, because not too many here share your political views. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

enough said .... I'm not sure what your trying to say,  do you say you are fine with what China did or are you not fine  ??

Try reading my posts again, then. If you haven't figured it out - they got nothing to do with your nonsense.

:coffee1:

4 minutes ago, scammed said:

china cant even begin to compete in an armed conflict,

they have zero force projection, but worse still is they cant even protect nearby sea lines, they couldnt even secure

the sea line to singapore

Said the armchair general.

1 minute ago, teacherclaire said:

I and most. Even most and I would be impolite, because not too many here share your political views. 

my political view has nothing to do with what China did and in my view it should be punished. Ask the other billion people who lost everything because of their stupidity  ....  !!! 

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Try reading my posts again, then. If you haven't figured it out - they got nothing to do with your nonsense.

Morch, I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say.

Please tell me :   do you say you are fine with what China did or are you not fine  ??

thats it ....  please answer my question 

30 minutes ago, Morch said:

So, in your World, China did not respond to anything? No foreign citizens arrested? No reaction to Trump's 'trade war'? No threats against countries refusing to play along?

No military posturing? As in not doing a flyby just last week near Taiwan? Not bases built in contested waters in the South China Sea? Neighbors not bullied out of the same waters? No escalations vs. India?

The rest of what you posted got little to do with the point raised with regard to that bit from your original post.

equivalent military posturing would be the Chinese sailing around the Catalinas or a buzz by bombers over the Bahamas. There's a lot of oil/gas under the seabed which the Chinese covet most imo. It's presently their neck of the woods and unless the Americans are willing to put millions of their citizens lives at risk over this then maybe they should go try to help the folks of Ukraine obtain democracy, if they're in such a  mood to be world saviors - but wait that might upset the other commies...  

• Like 1