Who's Holding Out For A 22-Sept Announcment?

1 minute ago, khhainuui said:

Holding here untill they give non imm visas in country. Im going to immigration every week, they lock me or give legal way to stay, not willing to pay for corruption to get other visa that is not my purpose of stay, as they have been repeating years that you need right visa to stay.

How did you enter Thailand. Meaning what type of visa or visa exempt or.....

10 minutes ago, khhainuui said:

Non imm b 90days. Have apartment, soon married (waiting documents from "home") im not wishing any amnesty, just let us do visas for f sake...

They won't issue visa inside Thailand except for non O retirement/marriage from entry by tourist visa or visa exempt.

So what's your plan prior to Sept 26? 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, khhainuui said:

Non imm b 90days. Have apartment, soon married (waiting documents from "home") im not wishing any amnesty, just let us do visas for f sake...

So, you are on an auto-extended non-b entry now. Do you have the company docs / requirements to extend it?  Maybe discussed with you prior - small company, etc? - sad, if so.  We don't have access to the MFA for corruption-free options, currently.

But if you do manage to get married before the other options end (embassy-letter, if you can get one), that opens up more options going forward.

47 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

So, you are on an auto-extended non-b entry now. Do you have the company docs / requirements to extend it?  Maybe discussed with you prior - small company, etc? - sad, if so.  We don't have access to the MFA for corruption-free options, currently.

But if you do manage to get married before the other options end (embassy-letter, if you can get one), that opens up more options going forward.

Yes i do have all the company docs, not had any business for it though yet, this bs covid came right at the time i was getting customers and contracts.. i doupt that can get marriage before next saturday, and im so lucky to carry passport of Finland that helps only middle east people open handed.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Daithi85 said:

They might drop the need for embassy letters,that would be good enough.happy days????

Its way too late for that now.  They don't want any more people apply for extensions than they already have.  It would create chaos and long lines if they allowed this last minute.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Where to start. "a month or two and then make my way back....." Good luck with that plan.

The agents will tell you straight away your options and give you a price. It's simple and open. The pricing is very dependant on different situations. For example the ME marriage guys entered on a non o where as those that entered on tourist visa or visa exempt need to obtain non o prior to extension. Some are more easy than others for example retirement vs marriage extension etc etc. 

You had options prior to last week of amnesty.

The agents need to be visible to do what you are saying. Visible meaning I can look them in the eye. That's not happened they cannot be located. Even my IO office is unable to refer these people. You say what you say in a very invested way. Like it's not clear. 

On a related note... I was having a chat with my brother last evening about the situation. He's a data man like myself and he comes back an hour or so later asking where all these flights (seats/tickets) are coming from. No idea I told him and he asked if I was worried. 

• Confused 1