Who's Holding Out For A 22-Sept Announcment?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can feel the building excitement at the possible disappointment of so many others on here.   🤪 The "I told you so, you can all suck it" comments already typed, mouse pointer hovering over the

I've taken care of my visa, but I think amnesty may be extended.  We'll see.  If it is, great.  I paid for an extension, but amnesty is still the best for everyone.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, khhainuui said:

Holding here untill they give non imm visas in country. Im going to immigration every week, they lock me or give legal way to stay, not willing to pay for corruption to get other visa that is not my purpose of stay, as they have been repeating years that you need right visa to stay.

How did you enter Thailand. Meaning what type of visa or visa exempt or.....

10 minutes ago, khhainuui said:

Non imm b 90days. Have apartment, soon married (waiting documents from "home") im not wishing any amnesty, just let us do visas for f sake...

They won't issue visa inside Thailand except for non O retirement/marriage from entry by tourist visa or visa exempt.

So what's your plan prior to Sept 26? 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, khhainuui said:

Non imm b 90days. Have apartment, soon married (waiting documents from "home") im not wishing any amnesty, just let us do visas for f sake...

So, you are on an auto-extended non-b entry now. Do you have the company docs / requirements to extend it?  Maybe discussed with you prior - small company, etc? - sad, if so.  We don't have access to the MFA for corruption-free options, currently.

But if you do manage to get married before the other options end (embassy-letter, if you can get one), that opens up more options going forward.

47 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

So, you are on an auto-extended non-b entry now. Do you have the company docs / requirements to extend it?  Maybe discussed with you prior - small company, etc? - sad, if so.  We don't have access to the MFA for corruption-free options, currently.

But if you do manage to get married before the other options end (embassy-letter, if you can get one), that opens up more options going forward.

Yes i do have all the company docs, not had any business for it though yet, this bs covid came right at the time i was getting customers and contracts.. i doupt that can get marriage before next saturday, and im so lucky to carry passport of Finland that helps only middle east people open handed.

• Like 1