Repatriation flights from Germany?

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about repatriation flights from Germany, presumably Frankfurt.  Or charter flights of course, but I guess it's still early for that.

I will probably apply for the Elite soon, it was my original plan anyway, but the STV would be more than enough time for my next trip and maybe that's faster.

Ideally I'd like to go in November but I'm starting to think that's not realistic and I should rather think in terms of Jan/Feb, which would be my next window of availability.

I was able to find info on the two August flights out of Frankfurt, but nothing more recent.  The embassy website still has the July info from CAAT. Maybe they repatriated everybody already?

Related question for the old hands: if there is an STV flight from, say, Helsinki, does it seem likely (i.e. typical for Thailand) that the STV would be available only to Finnish residents, or only to Finnish citizens, or to anybody who can pay up and make it to the gate with their Covid test?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

There is not enough info about the special tourist visa to answer any questions about it. Until the requirements and etc are formalized and approved nothing is official.

There has been repatriation flights from Europe. Thai Airway has scheduled flights from here to Europe that have returned as repatriation flights.

You apparently do not qualify for certificate of entry issued by embassy or official consulate. It may be many months before you can return to here.

6 minutes ago, alianware said:

I hope you don't think that elite visa is allowed to enter Thailand.

Actually they are one of the categories that can get a certificate of entry at this time. But only existing members are being allowed to do it. From a embassy website.

">> For Thailand Privilege Cardholders, please contact Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. (Thailand Elite) directly to request for authorization. At this stage, without authorization from Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy can’t issue COE for Elite cardholders."