Can I change schools while I am on a B Visa?

Hello,

I am soon moving to Thailand to teach english for a couple years.   I will have a non-immigrant B visa and then the school will handle the processing of the work visa.

My question is about while I'm still on the B visa - if I go see the school and decide it's not for me, can I change to another school that is interested in hiring me?    

Thank you.  I just like to know my options - especially as it is difficult to make any border runs 

Jason

6 minutes ago, jasontravels said:

No I'm Canadian - got my degree in Canada.  Psychology BA.

You will need to get your degree legalised in Canada for it to be accepted in Thailand.

Your problem is meeting all the requirements to enter Thailand at the moment.

I have everything I need to get over there.   I just am a wee bit hesitant as normally one could head out into a neighbouring country in a worst case scenario after quitting a school. So if the school isn't a match at all I am worried that i'll feel stuck.  

Just kind of want to go armed with my options.

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

You would need a new work permit for each change of school.

They are specific to working at a certain location.

He does not have a work permit yet unless he had to get a WP3 to apply for the non-b and a certificate of entry.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

He has not even entered the country yet to use his visa for entry. He has not started working or teaching yet.

Yes, I know.

I can only answer his question, which was;

9 hours ago, jasontravels said:

My question is about while I'm still on the B visa - if I go see the school and decide it's not for me, can I change to another school that is interested in hiring me?    

When I enquired if he had his Canadian degree legalised and meets entry requirements, he answered;

6 hours ago, jasontravels said:

I have everything I need to get over there.