New home sought for pit bulls who savagely attacked owner’s daughter and son in law

webfact

3 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

yes but how many people are as expert as Cesar? would you keep a lion if you were not a lion tamer?

And how many so called lion tamers have been mauled to death by their charges? There's a good reason why the Pit Bull is considered a dangerous dog breed. It's because most people do not know how to handle and control them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scott Tracy said:

And how many so called lion tamers have been mauled to death by their charges? There's a good reason why the Pit Bull is considered a dangerous dog breed. It's because most people do not know how to handle and control them.

so best not keep one .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

I think one was mauled in Thailand just last week.

On 9/22/2020 at 8:55 AM, webfact said:

A mother went to the media not knowing what to do after a pit bull brutally attacked her daughter and son-in-law

I know what to do with them. I'm an animal lover...but there are situations when they pose a threat and should be dealt with

They are a working dog, suitable for security in an enclosed area when handled by trained professionals.

The government should make an expensive license compulsory for ownership, which includes insurance and the requirement to get trained to handle these animals.