• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that is a surprise, who would have thought.

Is there something bothering you? Upset that these extensions are available to some?

They did it all to themselves...when i went for my 7th ret.ext the last week Aug. at 9'15 place was empty ...straight on desk 8 ....9'30 all done ....next day taking stamped passport ...   W

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

What's a Covid extension?

get a letter from your embassy and they'll extend you another 30 days for 1900.  need letter from embassy though.  US was simple request this time.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

get a letter from your embassy and they'll extend you another 30 days for 1900.  need letter from embassy though.  US was simple request this time.

a letter saying what, you're unable to return home?

i was under the impression that if you were able to return to your country of birth then you should do so?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

a letter saying what, you're unable to return home?

i was under the impression that if you were able to return to your country of birth then you should do so?

It's a standard letter.  Go to the us embassy website and there is a link to attain it if you require one.  They were still providing them 2 weeks ago.

57 minutes ago, david555 said:

They did it all to themselves...when i went for my 7th ret.ext the last week Aug. at 9'15 place was empty ...straight on desk 8 ....9'30 all done ....next day taking stamped passport ...

When yhey asked to come as early possible for co operation to avoid ques....nobody did .

So now the "reward" is their  share 

Exactly, wait until the last few days and you pay the price of long lines. One article even stated (I don't believe it) that 150,000 tourists were stuck. If spread out between a few tourist area, could you imagine 10-20,000 in line. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

He said that 100 people were waiting not thousands.

Thai Immigration says 150,000 people. Someone even posted from an article about it- Poster's name was Checkered Flag.

Edited by Wongkitlo
Edit
  • Like 1