Are Nana and Cowboy still dead?

Keyser Soze666

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Oh yes it has. I was in Cowboy around 3 months ago and there were only around 5 punters in the whole soi. 

3 months a ago was around curfew time and bar closures and alcohol ban. Not the same now.

Just now, Nout said:

3 months a ago was around curfew time and bar closures and alcohol ban. Not the same now.

No it was fully open, i checked and it was the end of July, so 2 months ago. I wouldn't have said what I did had it been curfew with bars closed. I was in cowboy and nana supping beers and it was as dead as, so was just wondering if it has picked up a bit?

8 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I dont care how many customers are around. What about the girls? Are there still tons of fl around same as pre covid?

I take your point to an extent, I suppose it depends on how much of a perv you are, but bars need punters for atmosphere or the whole thing is just too eerie. By memory there were still enough tarts around, but again this was late July.

Saturday two weeks ago I have been to Crazy House at 22:30. Maybe 10 customers inside. No fun.

Amount and quality of girls declined compared to pre-covid. Could be that the best ones have been taken out on that day already, idk.

Normally, Crazy House is packed at weekends and this time. If they have only 10 customer, you can imagine how many in the other, less popular bars.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

5 people in the whole strip is not dead?? Big LOL that. 

You just love an argument don't you. But I understand, your life is very boring, I get it.

Ok, I get it! If the doctor say that you have a deadly disease and give you 3 month left, then you will say you are dead already. Good Luck finding you topless bar full of punters. ???? 

• Like 1