Are Nana and Cowboy still dead?

Keyser Soze666

Depends what you are after.
There are enough girls in some of the bars, say only half are open. but not many customers.
Fairly dead then , but a few bars in Cowboy have groups of long term regulars for getting out and socializing.
eg Moonshine, Lighthouse.

IMHO Friday and weekend are best nights to go and look.

Been to Nana, hopeless except for Billboard. That was busy and the place to try if you want some lively entertainment.

If you just want to get out for a drink where people are socializing and there are eating places,

then a couple to suggest are W district outdoor food court Phra Khanong,  or train night market Ratchada (NB. music can be very loud)

Edited by jojothai
correction

17 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I dont care how many customers are around. What about the girls? Are there still tons of fl around same as pre covid?

Sala Deng skytrain stop = PatPong   There are bars open with plenty of girls (some lookers) on the Soi that Starlight Bar is on. Starlight is still on same soi but moved further down the street.  The Soi that had bars and used to sell all kinds of suvineers and stuff as of 3 weeks ago (maybe a little longer ) had no clubs open and only 1 watch seller.

18 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Cheers. Finally a lucid answer.

More likely finally an answer you wanted to read. You seem more interested in the customers than the businesses that are open. (I can't give you any input since I haven't been out at night for more than a year, but I'd believe NCC1701A and would go with that) ????

Saw an advertise:

Hi, my name is Betsie. I am 27 years young, good looking, well educated, friendly and have a warm heart.

Now the time is come to have my own family.

I am looking for you, tall, sporty, financially sound.

Please give me a call on 069696969

I am waiting for you.

Love Bet

AF59B2E2-138C-4B22-9E4B-A5588BD14124_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Saw an advertise:

Hi, my name is Betsie. I am 27 years young, good looking, well educated, friendly and have a warm heart.

Now the time is come to have my own family.

I am looking for you, tall, sporty, financially sound.

Please give me a call on 069696969

I am waiting for you.

Love Bet

AF59B2E2-138C-4B22-9E4B-A5588BD14124_4_5005_c.jpeg

sorry bet, not my type .... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

I really suspect 95% of the posters / lurkers on TV either a) don't live here or b) have never been here. Some of the drivel on this post...... as usual the guy just asked a fairly straightforward question and it's quite clear only about 2 or 3 posters actually know what's going on. The rest wanna be comedians or rhetorical answers, like a kid trying to get attention with the adults. I'm surprised no one has chimed in yet with the endlessly boring sick buffalo cracks. 

Yep, it's because they are bored, and/or just seriously obtuse people. They know who they are. It's pathetic on here for sure.

• Like 2

I was there a week ago. I frequent Country Roads bar. Happy hour beers till 21:00 ( I think) One band playing around 20:00 I will say that the band wasn't that lively. But I have always referred to them as "The Zombie band." Many of the girls that worked there before are back.

Lots of girls in the other bars that are open. 

Short time hotel over Country Roads is still 350 baht.