Warning : smoking can ruin your whole entire life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello gentlemen I would like to Share My experience with all smokers on Thaivisa. I am 59 years old i have been smoking cigarettes since i’m 14 or 15; I started  smoking ganja around 16 or 1

another deadly drug that governments worldwide knew to be harmful. They became addicted themselves to the cash generated from taxation so they let the companies freewheel drawing in millions to anothe

Todays poison is unhealthy food and sugar, and people do not move their body. 

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

another deadly drug that governments worldwide knew to be harmful. They became addicted themselves to the cash generated from taxation so they let the companies freewheel drawing in millions to another poison..

So what just freedom of choice. People know its bad but still do it.

1 minute ago, Tagged said:

True.. but a choice is a choice. I feel drugs and bad food should be free. As long as you dont harm others do it to your self. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, robblok said:

True.. but a choice is a choice. I feel drugs and bad food should be free. As long as you dont harm others do it to your self. 

It is a problem for society, so you harm your family, your freinds, and it cost society money, same as smoking

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

I was shocked when I visited Chiang Mai and had to stay indoors much of the time to avoid breathing problems. Burning season is a danger to all it's citizens. 

Ditto...Siagon and Vietnam in general...smokers everywhere...no place to escape.

Many non-smokers die of lung cancer each year...can be linked to prolonged exposure to second hand smoke.

Just Stop it!

Yep. Having lived in Vietnam and visited countless times, I was surprised to find how backward they are (for a lack of a better term) when it comes to banning smoking in public places. There are still lots of restaurants and cafes with smoking sections or where patrons light up anywhere inside the restaurant. 

I'd say that in Vietnam, there are easily 50% more male smokers than in Thailand, and it's about the same small percentage of women. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Tagged said:

It is a problem for society, so you harm your family, your freinds, and it cost society money, same as smoking

Too bad still should be a free choice though id say tax the products and make them pay for the harm they do. I don't believe in banning stuff. Its a personal freedom and as long as people take responsibility im ok with it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
20 hours ago, robblok said:

So what just freedom of choice. People know its bad but still do it.

governments knew of the dangers prior to it becoming public knowledge and cashed in anyways, once it became known how cancerous it was millions were already addicted..

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Well done Fred nothing focuses the mind to quit smoking like a possible end game in my case a heart attack good luck and live everyday 🤔

Thanks ! good thing you stopped !

cheers

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Sorry for your plight... but thanks for posting. We all have some bad habits...

The reports I have seen are that those E-cigs are a fast train to disaster... 

I did have a cancer scare when I was 48 - I used it as an opportunity to slow my life down and appreciate everything by proceeding mindfully... 

You can still enjoy the days you have... 

you are right about e-cig but it’s a good way to quit cigarettes provided you quit e-cig fast 😄

cheers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, Tagged said:

I avoid both.

• Like 1