Pics of puss-filled pork prompt action from PM’s Office

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Maybe you should read it again

However, Thanakarn cooked the pork after cutting out the pus-filled areas. :jap:

An investigation has been launched after a Tak resident cut into a joint of cooked pork only to find it was riddled with a puss-filled abscess.

We clearly have a mismatch between statement given/written and image shown. While I've never experience that before, to my understanding puss is a liquid, yet the picture shows something more solid. Imagine  a cooked egg with a runny yolk, once you cut it, the yolk should be flowing to some degree, nothing like that pictured in the OP.

Again, not familiar with this scenario, but either we are dealing with a photoshop or a mismatch between what we can see vs what we get to read, so I wouldn't also exactly put it past we are dealing with some sort of splitting hairs in regards to calling it puss vs whatever or a wrong translation/typo of some sort.

21 hours ago, johng said:

How about being able to name and shame shoddy business without fear of a defamation lawsuit ?

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

How can pus be sliced like that without running/squirting out?

It is nasty, but it isn't pus.

It's a cyst. The vendor may or may not have been able to detect it depending on the cut of meat. 

2 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

An investigation has been launched after a Tak resident cut into a joint of cooked pork only to find it was riddled with a puss-filled abscess.

We clearly have a mismatch between statement given/written and image shown. While I've never experience that before, to my understanding puss is a liquid, yet the picture shows something more solid. Imagine  a cooked egg with a runny yolk, once you cut it, the yolk should be flowing to some degree, nothing like that pictured in the OP.

Again, not familiar with this scenario, but either we are dealing with a photoshop or a mismatch between what we can see vs what we get to read, so I wouldn't also exactly put it past we are dealing with some sort of splitting hairs in regards to calling it puss vs whatever or a wrong translation/typo of some sort.

Don't look like puss , but Hey This is Thailand and Cooked or Not We don't know now. :licklips:

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Pus in pork not a sign of disease, insists official

By THE NATION

800_0a6ee760c75db93.jpg?v=1600792876

Suchat Boonmak, a livestock official from Mae Sot district, insisted that the pus-filled abscess found in pork recently was not the evidence of pig-related disease but the effect of vaccination.

Recently, Tak-native Thanakarn Singhbut, 32, found pus in pork she had bought recently and posted photographs of it online, which later went viral.

Suchat said the meat was safe to consume if the pus-filled area was cut off. However, Thanakarn cooked the pork after cutting out the pus-filled areas.

Investigation shows that the meat came from a certified farm and slaughterhouse.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30394957

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-23

See!!!??? the insect on the top piece is having a little taste --is fine---double charge for you!