Temp. Immigration Office for Visa Extensions

TaaSaparot

And a blurry map only in Thai - for foreigners to figure out where to go.

Lol - missed the first line of the OP. The stadium on soi Chaiyapruek 2 (same location as the annual Burapa Bike Week).

Kind of an out-of-the-way location, and well large enough to handle more than 100 people a day for sure !

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Eastern+National+Sports+Centre/@12.8821443,100.9213639,15.46z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2e65bfeac7e3a90e!8m2!3d12.8875747!4d100.9209868?hl=en

Edited by Kerryd
  • Like 2

The image above says 3 copies of every document, but the previous instructions said 2 copies of everything, and the image currently on the Chonburi Immigration website says 2 copies of some things, 3 copies of others. I have only two photos, so I'm wondering if I need to get my photo taken again, or if this is just a mistake.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, trappedinasia said:

I'm wondering if I need to get my photo taken again, or if this is just a mistake.

Maybe a "mistake"  but I would take the 3 copies of everything as listed above...always good to have  some spare passport sized photos "in stock" for when the bureaucrats want more than they did before.

• Like 2

The Chonburi Immigration site has a pop up graphic on the homescreen that says local immigration offices are accepting applications for visa extensions through the 26th. Has anyone tried this? Would you need to be living in that specific district, and not just anywhere in Chonburi? I called Siracha IO but I couldn't communicate well with the agent. 

reduce.jpg.5ddd2740128001eccc8042edf45394fc.jpg

On 9/23/2020 at 9:13 AM, trappedinasia said:

The image above says 3 copies of every document, but the previous instructions said 2 copies of everything, and the image currently on the Chonburi Immigration website says 2 copies of some things, 3 copies of others. I have only two photos, so I'm wondering if I need to get my photo taken again, or if this is just a mistake.

Whenever I have to visit immigration I take my entire war chest of documents with me. A dozen or so copies of every paper I have ever touched. I recommend doing the same, in case they give the usual run around. Photos are cheap, print a whole sheet at a photoshop.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Like 1